Seeker's truths

Photo

The stuff of life

Posted by White Crane Feather , 23 November 2013 · 228 views

A funeral today. My wife's cousin. He had struggled with asthma all his life and it finally got him. So sad. I barely knew him. He was young, my age in his mid thirties.

I was pushing my little  one on the swing and I realized what an incredible moment I was experiencing. His smile and giggle is the purest and most beautiful sound in all of creation....

Photo

Prejudices..... Truth.....gossip.... Lost friend

Posted by White Crane Feather , 01 November 2013 · 492 views

I am here awake past midnight after a night of trick or treating and I am very angry. I'm angry at you... Yes all of you. People I mean. You are herded by innuendo, gossip, illogical conclusions, eronius assumptions, and utter lak of intelligent thought, and lak of compassion. I'm sick of it. The world is in the state that it is in because of you...

Photo

Lottery

Posted by White Crane Feather , 24 October 2013 · 441 views

My wife and I were fantasizing abut winning the lottery the other night and all the things we could  do. I was letting my self feel how wonderful it would be to be able to travel the world all the time, eat fine foods, have homes in different places for different seasons, and the future my children would have.

I was finishing up my classes this evening. I...

Photo

Beware of "The Game"

Posted by White Crane Feather , 03 October 2013 · 217 views

It probably started when I was in second grade as i would walk to school. Out of sheer child hood creativity, I invented a racing game. As I was walking I would hear a car coming  behind me and I would race it to a specific spot. A tree, and corner whatever. I knew the car was faster than me, but I usually had a pretty good head start and I knew about how...

Photo

"Suddenly my ancestors"

Posted by White Crane Feather , 19 September 2013 · 254 views

Suddenly my ancestors were behind me. "Be still" they say, "Watch and listen, you are the result if the love of thousands"

Author unknown

Photo

Margins ( did I spell that right)

Posted by White Crane Feather , 15 September 2013 · 251 views

It's the margins that give you or others power. From politics to children. ;)

Photo

I love the morning

Posted by White Crane Feather , 06 September 2013 · 199 views

I love mornings. In the few hours before the mad dash for school lunches and breakfast there is this this 90 minutes of heaven. It depends on the day and circumstances, but if the kids have not infiltrated our bedroom I might make love to my wife. She is perfect visage of a petite half Spanish and half Philippina woman, who also is a marathon runner. I...

Photo

Bad Dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 26 August 2013 · 311 views
nightmares

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Photo

Just a lesson

Posted by White Crane Feather , 22 July 2013 · 301 views

My truck broke down again last week. It's my on fault for ignoring a noise that had started up a while ago. I'm very good at the word "tomorrow" for things I consider an inconvenience.  The timing was such that I was to guide two people into a wilderness area and would not be home or in cell range to get the call for what was wrong with it...

Photo

I did good today

Posted by White Crane Feather , 22 June 2013 · 242 views

I know everyone else's definition of good is diferent. But i did good TODAY by all moral standards.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    FLOMBIE
    10 Sep 2014 - 19:37
  • Photo
    CuriousRey