I believe

Photo

God is an Alien! Think About It!

Posted by ufonuts , in Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens, Idiots, Evolution, Fact or Fiction? 26 August 2013 · 1,316 views
god, alien, ufo, bible, proof
By very definition, God is an alien, i.e., outside the earth. So many people are desperate to find alien life, listening for sounds from space, watching the night sky; yet they ignore the Bible, an inspired and precious Book given to us by our Creator—a self-proclaimed Supreme Being Who loves us, and has a purpose for our life and future....

Photo

God is an Alien, and Aliens are Real, Face it, Man up and Dare to Prepare!

Posted by ufonuts , in Gods and Aliens 20 March 2013 · 1,760 views
alien, ufo, ebi, aliens, ufos
God is an Alien, and Aliens are Real, Face it, Man up and Dare to Prepare! By very definition, God is an alien, i.e., outside the earth. So many people are desperate to find alien life, listening for sounds from space, watching the night sky; yet they ignore the Bible, an inspired and precious Book given to us by our Creator—a self-proclaimed Supreme Being Who loves us, and has a purpose for our life and...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , in Evil Spirits and Ghosts 21 February 2013 · 889 views

Silly People, it was BoBo from BRFO Big Foot Hunters Show!

Yes, science is close-minded and refuses to acknowledge anything weird or...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , in Idiots, Aliens & God 25 December 2012 · 987 views

View Postufonuts, on 25 December 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

What a way to go, that is so freakin strange indeed. What are the chances of that? I bet ya Aliens gave him the old death ray!

Source:...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , 08 November 2012 · 1,253 views
youtube

A persons natural instinct is to run for their life when they feel threatened or cornered, just as many animals do. Hell, if I saw a BIGFOOT staring me down, I would first scream like a teenage girl, urinate excessively on my self,...

Photo

From: [Merged]Sasquatch in Siberia? Possible Evidence found

Posted by ufonuts , 02 November 2012 · 1,055 views
yet, bigfoot, baby, hair

Stop arguing you big babies and accept that Big Foot can exist, just like Bed Bugs, I've never seen a bed bug, but yet I know they exist. Why? because people say so. Silly reason right? Maybe, maybe not. Open your eyes, as my...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , in Evil Spirits and Ghosts 23 September 2012 · 10,707 views

OMG, I really truly believe this happens all the time, not all the same way, but I believe that Ghosts or Spirits have an influence on everyone, all the time, some bad, some good, some neutral, but I definitely think that Evil...

Photo

Evolution or Intelligent Design?

Posted by ufonuts , in Evolution, Fact or Fiction?, Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens 09 September 2012 · 1,592 views
evolution, itelligent design, ufo and 2 more...
Evolution or Intelligent Design? In my opinion, there is no such thing as Evolution, it was "Intelligent Design" by our ancestors from Outer Space, call them what you want, Aliens, Bugs, Monsters, Reptiles, but we are the creation of Aliens, whether bad or good, we are their children or their science project or just some odd concoction they...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , in Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens, Idiots 09 September 2012 · 1,133 views
ufo, alien, dumbass, stpid, mars

40 Years?????, Duh, most normal Human Beings already know Aliens exist, how Moronic is this guy?

What is wrong with some people?...

Photo

a UFO I filmed Flying over the New Jersey Meadowlands by NYC.

Posted by ufonuts , 29 August 2012 · 1,312 views

This is a Video of a UFO I filmed Flying over the New Jersey Meadowlands by NYC. It was a Round Red Pulsating Ball, See Actual VIDEO!  see youTube link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpT4UTxnHqg

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Lopex
    18 Jan 2014 - 10:16
  • Photo
    Steve Weaver
    29 Nov 2013 - 21:49
  • Photo
    SilentSearcher