Photo

October 8, 2012

Posted by Kenshi , 09 October 2012 · 480 views

metaphysics
Yesterday, I had an unexplained event that had occurred. Lets start out by explaining the story...

When I was younger, I use to make forts because I saw things that weren't necessarily there (an entity maybe). One night, I walked into my room and I turned right and saw a man in yellow boots. Instantly I screamed and told my mother. She walked into the room and simply said no one was there. As I grew, I thought "Maybe it was another ghost...." until yesterday... Yesterday I played a song that reminded me of the horrid past that I had. I turned off the lights, played the song and got filled with emotions. All of a sudden, I instantly transferred into a state that felt controlled. I saw my room at my old apartment. It was exactly identical: From the Mickey Mouse carpet to the Gamecube sitting on my table. I turned around and saw my younger self staring at me with terror. He screamed and ran towards his mother. I looked down and saw that I was wearing yellow boots and then I went back to my regular state; sitting in my normal bedroom with the music still playing. I then knew that the man with the yellow boots wasn't a ghost... It was me.

That is all for today as far as blog posts.. Until next time, my friends...

Ever Learning
Oct 09 2012 05:02 PM
do you have any other interesting that have happened to you?
have you ever lucid dreamed or astral projected?(excluding the time above)
any precog dreams?
what colour hair and eyes do you have?
and do you have a knowledge of your blood type?
I will tell you private message.
this.... reminds me.. of... something.... O_o

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    08 Jun 2013 - 08:25
  • Photo