Photo

Unsure

Posted by MeritaH92 , 18 October 2012 · 339 views

The first time I noticed something strange I would have been 6 years old. I woke on the top bunk in the room I shared with my sister. It was about midnight and my family was asleep in the lounge after watching a few horror movies.

When I woke I had a feeling that I was being watched, so I looked at the door and I saw a little girl around about the same age as me if not a year younger. I started calling out my sister's name thinking it was her, but when I got no reply I climbed down the ladder to see who it was but they'd gone. So I went into the lounge and went to the mattress that my sister was sleeping on. As it turned out I had woken her up and she was very annoyed with me.

For a while nothing had happened, until last year not long after my 19th birthday, when I had done my first seance with my 3 younger sisters. We were just trying to figure out if the house had spirits as everyone kept hearing voices. The seance had told has that we had 3 spirits in the house, a father and his 7 year old and 3 year old daughters in there with us. The voices that were being heard were the daughters, all that they wanted were some friends.

Today when I got home after watching half of Paranormal Activity 4 I came to my room to let my dog out. She not only hadn't realized that I had opened the door, but hadn't even noticed me standing at the door. All she was doing was staring at the wall ears pointed not moving. I called out to her about 10 times before she turned and ran out the door in a huge rush. It not only spooked me but it spooked my mum too.

As I am typing this I have the feeling that I am being watched...

planetouched
Oct 18 2012 06:27 PM
First of all, a seance, if legit seance "can" invite unwanted spirits out. Kinda like chumming the water for sharks. People will say it's no big deal. IT CAN BE! Also, never use ouija boards. If nothing is really happening, no big deal. Just keep a look out for signss such as the smell of burning sulpher, growling, banging,,,,,,,etc. Sometimes young spirits want a friend. But be careful, they can latch to you, and that can be bad.
The banging was heard all the time in the house we had done seances. And my youngest sister was even possessed in one by a spirit who claimed to be my nana. My other sisters believed it was her but she wouldnt do that kind of thing, put her own grandchild in harms way. During one of the seances there were three spirits that said they'll be hanging around 'til the youngest is dead and now we don't know what to do...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Darwin
      30 Jul 2013 - 13:02
    • Photo
      SubjectDigamma