Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 4: Stealing Power

Posted by _Only , 27 October 2012 · 353 views

Night dream I was at [old friend]'s house and needed power or something. I was at main house, and he was in smaller building (where music studio was
in real life). Think this was his "house" in dream, and the big (main) house was mine. I snuck by his house to turn off his power to turn on mine somehow.
I think it didn't work, but I didn't need to do it anyway. Later, was inside big house and looking for food. People were in the back room.
Found pizza but didn't take it yet. Then it was gone. Saw some woman (Napoleon and Kitt's grandma in Napoleon Dynamite) in back room eating it. I felt kind of bad
about that, but let it go. --- 10/26/12

Another dream of an old friend. I don't know why I have so many dreams with him in it since we weren't so very close to begin with. For some reason his house is always a big (if not bigger) part of the dream than he is. I think there is symbolism to me sneaking up to his home to steal his power to power my own, and it not working but me realizing I didn't need to anyway after. It's just a feeling I get but haven't translated yet.

Also, I can't help but laugh at Napoleon Dynamite's grandma being in the end of the dream. I haven't seen that movie in years, so not sure why she popped in there. I had the same thing in a dream not too long ago, where a "vision" (or ghost it seemed) of Shaun White came to tell me something mysterious. Shaun White? lol, I just don't even know sometimes.

But anyway, I was laughing again when I thought about what Napoleon Dynamite's grandma might say to me if I complained about her taking the last of the pizza.

"Make yourself a dang quesadilla!"

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Quarky
      19 Apr 2014 - 15:58
    • Photo
      Mark56