Photo

Auras: Indentity layer colors

Posted by Lavendarphysic , 24 October 2012 · 4,362 views

auracolors aura colors aura color blog lavendarphysic
Hello everyone, I'm Lavendarphysic and this is my  blog on aura colors. There are articles on auras and each one is a little different. All my data has come through alot of studying, interpetation, and research (I'l post it in a later entry) First entry, a quick overveiw. So a person's (I know that other creatures have auras but let's just discuss people) aura has many layers. I will, in this blog, only talk about the identity layer. The identity layer usually does not change on a daily basis. It represents who you are as a person. If an event that changes who you are occurs then your aura can change with it. Besides that most of the time your identity aura does not change.

This is the layer that most aura seers see (with a few exceptions). The basic colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and gray (i'll get to black and whit in another entry). Despite this there are thousands of variations of colors for the aura. A persons aura could be a tint (mixed with white), a shade (mixed with black), a chroma (mixed with grey), or a mixture between colors. Not only that but a person's aura can be a mixture of the variables or in few case, tie dye. For example my aura color, lavendar, a tint of purple, is much differnet than a person with indigo, a purple and blue mixtures, aura. I promise to go into much more detail next entry.

Signing off,
  Lavypsych

Ever Learning
Oct 24 2012 10:01 PM
would like to know my aura colour, how would i go about seeing my own?

Lavendarphysic
Oct 24 2012 11:19 PM
Seeing aura colors can be different for everyone. It came natuarally to me but I know a friend who had to work hard to see them. The trick is to try under natural, soft lighting. Squinting and concentrating on one object (try your hand). If it doesn't appear the take your other hand and create a peace sign with your fore and middle fingers. Turn it side ways and slowly close them, not all the way, until you see a faint color outline. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't work on your first try. Test it several times a day. Rotate eyes, I can only see them with my right eye. As you practice seeing them gets easier. Not to be sexist or anything but girls tend to pick up on aura seeing faster than guys.

Ever Learning
Oct 25 2012 09:52 AM
i can see a 2mm clear outline but i thought its meant to be coloured.

santamuerte
Oct 25 2012 09:23 PM
What do the different colors mean? and do they ever change?

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    2BnAngel
    26 Mar 2016 - 18:40
  • Photo
    Ever Learning
    28 Oct 2012 - 22:56