Photo

So What's Been Going On With Me Lately?

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , 10 April 2013 · 439 views

This is not how I intended to follow up on publishing Adolescence. I wanted to come back with a bang! a crack! a pow! and more than a few new adventures for Brrda, Savage Savior of the Secret Land. Unfortunately a wild cold appeared. Actually, it isn't so wild and I kind of asked for it. Y'know, I'm just sick and done with the winter, so at the first sign of warm weather I decided it would be a good idea to sleep with the windows open. After all, thirty-seven isn't too cold. I can just shrug up some blankets, right?

Lolno. That's not how it works. So of course I caught a cold, and when I catch a cold, that's it, I'm dead. Splitting headaches, mucus too thick to breathe through, on and off fevers, unquenchable thirsts. When I get sick I can't write, I can't play games, I can't read, I can't do anything but lay there waiting to not be sick anymore. Every little action feels like a hammer to the skull. That's not even considering the dizziness. So unfortunately, my own stubbornness has led Brrda to an even longer hiatus than intended, and that makes me sad.

Sorry guys.

Nathan DiYorio is a floundering self-published author who fails to make a living by operating a blog of many opinions where he can often be found rambling about Hammer Bros., Marvel comics, and other such uninteresting things. He also sometimes transcribes public domain articles and stories for the masses to read over at this pathetic excuse for an archive.

Ever Learning
Apr 10 2013 10:58 AM
rest well and blog soon
Sorry about your cold, Nathan. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Guess I'll just have to wait to hear about Brrda! Again, I hope you feel better soon, I know what it's like to have plugged up sinus, and I hate it! Best regards, Gummug (Gary)

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Brian Topp
    10 Mar 2014 - 02:32
  • Photo
    QuiteContrary
    31 Jul 2013 - 02:48
  • Photo
    Gummug