Nathan DiYorio's Blog

Photo

So Why Do We Have Telephones?

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , 24 May 2013 · 160 views

Yesterday I talked about how we should do away with designated consoles , and I have a few other reasons which I might touch on in yet another future post, but today I'd like to talk about something else which has become utterly...

Photo

Curse of the Undead King: Chapter Three

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 18 May 2013 · 239 views
fiction
Thousands of Years Ago

"This is not what I wanted." Richnua stared into the golden chalice, swashing its contents—red juice from tanative berry—from one edge to the next.

The Great One's grimace was as deep as his long face, which, while humanoid, was certainly quite long. He scoffed, casting a sharp gaze at his shackled servant....

Photo

Brrda the Savage: Chapter Two

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 16 May 2013 · 277 views
fiction
The demon swerved into the alley. It screamed something in that language Brrda couldn't understand. Its voice was partially drowned out by the roaring flames raging over its body. The inferno took on a vaguely human form at times, though it became something of a fireball as it rocketed through the air. Another shout in that language, a blast of heat...

Photo

Margaret Susan

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 14 May 2013 · 292 views
fiction
The shining sun sat high in the sky, the eye of a watchful but patient ruler. Sparkling beams filled with reflective puffs fell upon the Earth, bouncing off water in shimmering spurts. One home amidst many in a quiet beach town caught the rays in its blood-maroon outer walls, brightening into a brilliant scarlet which made the perfect backdrop for the...

Photo

Curse of the Undead King: Chapter Two

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 11 May 2013 · 246 views
fiction
The dwelling was empty, and, by the carefree demeanor of the rodents who had taken up occupancy, had been so for some time. Mrrda moved about cautiously, aware of the possibility that this may be a trap. Mice scurried into the corners of the tree shack, but spiders seemed drawn to the skeleton's dark presence. The arachnids climbed over his toes, hiding...

Photo

Brrda the Savage: Chapter One

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 08 May 2013 · 345 views
fiction
The metal monstrosities lined the paved paths. Some were motionless, flanking the endless lines of moving machines on each side. Humans without such contraptions walked on the opposite sides of the slumbering flanks, busily disappearing into and emerging out from stone structures what reached heights which could rival the tallest trees of the Secret Lands....

Photo

The End

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 07 May 2013 · 294 views
fiction
Brrda's journey to the modern world marks the end of Brrda, Savage Savior of the Secret Lands, but don't fret! Our mighty hero will return to continue his adventures in the new serial Brrda the Savage which will update with a new chapter every Tuesday. This will...

Photo

Curse of the Undead King: Chapter One

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 04 May 2013 · 447 views
fiction
Mrrda stomped through the jungle, crushing roots and leaves beneath his bony feet. Sticks snapped, twigs tumbled, small rodents fled for their burrows. Anger dripped from evry inch of the Undead King's ivory frame. It was in the way his femurs trembled with each fearsome stomp, it was in the loud clrk of his grinding teeth, it was in the twisted,...

Photo

Life Hack: Hot Dogs With No Buns?

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , 02 May 2013 · 703 views

Everybody likes hot dogs. They might not admit it, but they like them. You like hot dogs, I like hot dogs, your secret half-sibling likes hot dogs, President Obama likes hot dogs, hell, even Galactus likes hot dogs. They're easy to make, they've got 100% of the unhealthy fatshit your brain insists it needs (it's a liar, by the way), and you can...

Photo

How to Mod a DS Case to Hold Game Gear Games Without Them Jumping Out All the Damn Time

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games 28 April 2013 · 539 views
video games, projects, crafts
Earlier this morning, at a time when I really should have been sleeping, I talked about how I recently became interested in printing inserts for games and customizing DS cases to hold Game Boy Color and Game Gear titles, which are too large to fit in the...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Brian Topp
    10 Mar 2014 - 02:32
  • Photo
    QuiteContrary
    31 Jul 2013 - 02:48
  • Photo
    Gummug