Nathan DiYorio's Blog

Photo

Video Game Review: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Game Boy Advance)

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games, Reviews 13 April 2013 · 775 views
video games, reviews

Posted Image

If you haven't been keeping up, I reviewed both of the individual games included as parts of Super Mario Advance...

Photo

Video Game Review: Mario Bros. Classic (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 [Game Boy Advance])

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games 13 April 2013 · 703 views
video games, reviews

Posted Image

Mario Bros. Classic is a modern remake of the arcade classic Mario Bros., the second adventure for our red-capped...

Photo

Video Game Review: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 [Game Boy Advance])

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games 12 April 2013 · 684 views
video games, reviews

Posted Image

Super Mario Bros. 3 is often considered one of the greatest video games of all time, frequently being referenced both in and...

Photo

The Treasure Hunter

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 10 April 2013 · 585 views
short story, fiction
It fell from the air, swilring metal talons above its bulbous head. The spinning claws caught hold of some leafy palms, ripping their limbs away without mercy. It rumbled, a low whoop whoop sound vibrating off its body. Bizarre legs touched the ground, and then in a moment it was silent and still.

Brrda watched from the brush, Retsis dutifully at...

Photo

So What's Been Going On With Me Lately?

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , 10 April 2013 · 508 views

This is not how I intended to follow up on publishing Adolescence. I wanted to come back with a bang! a crack! a pow! and more than a few new adventures for Brrda, Savage Savior of the Secret...

Photo

Why I Want YOU to Self-Publish

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , 08 April 2013 · 531 views
rambles, rambling
--Ramble Warning: this post rambles a lot.--

Let's get this out of the way right off the bat: I'm not just talking about books and poetry. I'm not just talking about editorials, opinion pieces, or other literatures. I'm talking about everything. Music, video, art, anything. If you make any of this material, if you're an artist of...

Photo

Video Game Review: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games 04 April 2013 · 528 views
video games, reviews

Posted Image

Ah, Super Smash Bros. Melee. What can really be said about this game that hasn't been said by the millions of fans and...

Photo

Brrda, Savage Savior of the Secret Land

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Fiction 02 April 2013 · 553 views
short stories, fiction
Deep in the frozen heart of Canada lies a small pocket of forest that looks as though it is a child of the great Amazon, separated from its mother by centuries of ice and civilization. Protected from satellites by forces that mankind will not soon grasp, this land has remained largely untouched by modern humans. To many it is just a myth, but to thousands...

Photo

A Bit of Honesty and Truth on This Day For Fools

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Books 01 April 2013 · 520 views
books
Some of you might have noticed a dramatic decline in productivity this week, as well as a staggering lack of fiction showing up. This makes me sad, and I'm sure it makes you sad. However, I have a very good reason for my silence this time. You see, unlike previous times where you hadn't heard a word from me, I'm not super depressed. Nope. On...

Photo

Fantasy Smash Bros.: Ice Flower

Posted by Nathan DiYorio , in Video Games 23 March 2013 · 736 views
video games
That's right! Fantasy Smash Bros. is back! I just can't help myself. It's like I live, breathe, and eat Super Smash Bros. Maybe that's why I suffer from some ghastly malnutrition. I'm not sure how many of these posts I'll be making. In the past they got very long and tiring, which is why I made so few of them. I do...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Kriven
    18 Mar 2015 - 20:12
  • Photo
    Brian Topp
    10 Mar 2014 - 02:32
  • Photo
    Q-C