Photo

Entry 2

Posted by Rythian , 19 November 2012 · 556 views

tulpa
DAY 7 11/18/2012

Nothing new today. Very little to no effort on my part due to work. Will do some forcing later tonight but won't post until tomorrow.

Due to lack of additional information I will post my method of "creating" a personality instead. (actual method is described in Entry 1, this is more a reference of my references ^_^)

I created a sheet based on personality tropes found on TVTropes.com. While I have a list of the personality traits I used I do not have the exact order or actual "Rating" with me. From this list I created a 1-10 scale system of Active importance of trait/flaw labeling groups of 5 as 1/2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7/8, and 9/10. in each group are 4 traits and 1 flaw.

In order based not on scale but alphabet, as that was the order looked up, here is my list starting with traits: Above good and evil, Admiring the abomination, Ambiguous Disorder, Angst? what angst?, Anvilicious, Being personal isn't professional, Bloods warrior, Blunt metaphors Trauma, Born Winner, Challenge seeker, Character tics(Not used due to variables and slight laziness), A chat with satan, Chekhov's Skill(Also not used for same reason), Chewing the scenery, Cincinnatus(If used I think it would have been in the 1/2 category , Closet Geek, Cloudcuckoolander, Collector of the strange, Contemplate our Navels, Convenience store shopper/odd gifts(Odd gifts being my addition to the trait), Cuddle bug, Dark is not evil, Light is not good, Determined expression, Gut Feeling, Guttural Growler, Hidden Heart of gold(not used), Hyper awareness, I am what I am, In harmony with nature, Life of the party, My instincts are showing, Scarily good tracker, Undying Loyalty...

And the flaws: Bad Liar, Brutal Honesty, Did I just say that out loud?, God is flawed, No sympathy, Open mouth"," insert foot, Would hurt a child...

As you can see if you take the time to count them that's 30 "neutral/positive" traits and 5 "negative" traits.

Using those I tried to "inject" a personality into this being. Not sure If I was successful as of yet but time will tell.

If you are curious about these traits and wish to have info on them they can be found on tvtropes.com. I will not post Info beyond the link as all are used in the exact manner as found on site. Minus the odd shopper but it was just an added bit to the trait, the traits description still applies.

Next time I will post the Form and reference pic's for said form and hopefully be capable of pointing out the physical traits acquired and "refused"

White Crane Feather
Nov 19 2012 05:58 AM
You do realize that she is going to to express your anima or your shadow. Do you have a plan to move her past this ?
Not as of yet though I am receptive to suggestions. There was no info on tulpa.info that I saw to bring about that concern.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Entry 2
    By Rythian
    Nov 19 2012 04:09 PM
  • Photo
    Entry 2
    By White Crane Feather
    Nov 19 2012 05:58 AM
  • Photo
    Entry 1