King Cobra 1408's Blog

Photo

my Ascension

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 19 June 2013 · 227 views

i am at the moment through the Ascension process.many things are changing for me at the moment so many things that i kinda find it its too fast for me to keep up at times.but i keep getting Doves,Dragonflies,hummingbirds,butterflies and ravens so i know its a good thing.even in my dreams i am getting doves like today!i was wondering how long does the...

Photo

scension and the sun combination

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 14 June 2013 · 167 views

Ascension nothing new right.i has been happening for some time now well that's more than true.yeah the ascension process is different for many meaning the following.like for me its happening right now and i feel the ascension process.ascension happen to us at different times in our life because we chose that before we came to earth and serve here.what...

Photo

ascension list

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 13 June 2013 · 522 views

SYMPTOMS OF ASCENSION
Our bodies are changing, metamorphosing into something incredible and as it does, it can mean that sometimes we feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Think about it, in the past we would die, leave the body and then pick up a new one for our next incarnation. This is the FIRST time that we are staying in the body whilst it basically dies and...

Photo

Spirits and etc.

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 June 2013 · 181 views

ngels,spirit guides and higher dimensional spirits and spirits in general.when one ask for help from spirits and etc i have some simple but yet effective method at the moment.when one calls even the spirits of the Ancestors which i personally feel more connected to the spirits form the higher dimensional spiritual world use this technique.what i personally...

Photo

Earth

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 10 June 2013 · 189 views

Planet earth why are some animals and the bees just disappearing?for example honey bees and bees overall and as well as lizards,snakes and all just vanishing.no where to be found at all this is what i believe is happening they are not dying off but instead rather ascending to the next dimension and new earth vibrations and energies.for example the movie by...

Photo

Don't eat meats and animal products part 2

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 08 June 2013 · 204 views

Please stop eating meats and animal containing products for your own benefit and for your family as well.you are harming your own vibrational and ascension progress and etc.you are not a light being if you eat meats and etc because you are lowering your vibrations spiritually and not only that you are becoming more dense.the new higher dimensions like that...

Photo

when feeling stressed out

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 June 2013 · 224 views

when feeling stressed out this always helps me anyway it might more than likely help you as well.go to park or with nature and relax and just let it out and ask your spirit guides and etc to help as well.state what you want,your questions,desires,needs and wants and whatever is you need help and assistance as well.take deep breaths like 10 of them a...

Photo

My star seed origins

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 01 June 2013 · 239 views

My star seed origins  as far i can recall and know at the moment is this.i am a star seed of the following races.one of the is known as the ANDROMEDANS AND PLEAIDIANS.i am a hybrid lol my side that you will notice more or more prominent is my Andromedan though on the outside but i have a strong pleaidian side too within me believe me.i one sudden got...

Photo

not everybody will be saved save those than can be saved

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 09 May 2013 · 273 views

i had a important dream that i believe everyone should know off.please note and realize i am not making up none of this at all.however you wish to take this and believe or dis-believe is your choice and free will as well.here it goes i was dreaming last night that i was on top of this tall,big and wide specious skyscraper like the new york state empire...

Photo

Ignore the skeptics and non-believers!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 09 May 2013 · 193 views

i have a message for all believers in the paranormal and supernatural,UFOs and etc.ignore these hardcore skeptics and non-believers because they will only slow you down and get in the way.my brother i consider him a skeptic and non-believer in many things and areas.all he does is slow me down.so what i do is ignore him and keep going with what i am saying...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Rekindle
    28 Feb 2014 - 08:41
  • Photo
    zephyr the gifted
    07 Feb 2014 - 20:58
  • Photo
    adderiexola