King Cobra 1408's Blog

Photo

HELPFUL ADVICE HERE

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 04 May 2013 · 421 views

use these helpful advice and tips people.please stop eating meats and animal products,stop drinking sugary drinks such as so sodas,these so called fuit juices high in process sugar and etc.also stop eating candy  because they are harming your body in more ways than you could imagine and know of maybe.stop right now and stopr buying their crap completely...

Photo

Energy Wars, GMOs, & Geopolitics

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 04 May 2013 · 247 views

nergy Wars, GMOs, & Geopolitics
Show Audio
Listen with Windows Player High Low
Listen with Coast Player
(Pop-up blockers may need to be disabled)
Download MP3s
Hour 1 Hour 2 Hour 3 Hour 4
IMPORTANT: Some mobile devices do not download MP3s. Please use your desktop computer if this is the case.
Date: 05-01-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: F. William...

Photo

Lemuria:the continent and civilization before Atlantis

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 29 April 2013 · 1,934 views

Lemuria:the continent and civilization before Atlantis Did you know there was a continent before even Atlantis itself?this continent was in fact the official Paradise that the religions speak of in the gospel.by this i am not saying that any of the religions are real or their gods or god.because the truth is nobody not even religion knows what god really is or looks like.anyway that's another topic.the...

Photo

get back with nature people

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 20 April 2013 · 236 views

get back with nature people okay i have a message for all fellow Star seeds,Light workers and the alike and humanity .my message is the following get back with nature and go out in the sun and soak up the suns rays to get its energy and i heard that the suns rays actually carry information and knowledge from the universe itself that its just needs people,humans,star seeds and light...

Photo

calling all psychics,clairvoyants and mediums

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 07 March 2013 · 352 views
psychics and etc
calling all psychics,clairvoyants and mediums this Blog goes to all psychics,mediums and clairvoyants and alike.why does it seem like all psychics only seem to care about the money and etc?for example i have gone with psychics that do tarot card reading and etc right like a total of five times now at least they say they could help cleanse your energies and help you with problems and stuff for like...

Photo

NASA ONE OG THE BIGGEST LIARS IN THE FACE OF THE PLANET

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 08 February 2013 · 689 views

hi people and all people out there i want to ask something have you ever asked yourself or felt like there's something wrong with this society in general and the world of todays?also have the following questions ever popped in your mind and asked yourself the following:1)why does Nasa not send real people any by people i mean astronauts in the dark of...

Photo

the Illuminati and the mindless sheep

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 07 February 2013 · 684 views

todays blog is about the following:the illuminati the real people in power and in control of the almost the whole world!!! the government people are just "PUPPETS" to the Illuminati they put them there and they tell us that our votes count and that we have freedom and democracy and the truth is we don't have neither.they plan our...

Photo

invasion of freedom and privacy by the U.S.A goverment nothing new but dangerous and getting worse

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 January 2013 · 340 views

our freedoms and privacy is being under attacked by the U.S.A government everyday by our president Barack obama himself and the thing is hes doing it behind our back and the back of the american people.we are the most lied to people in the world especially when it comes to UFOs and E.Ts.the united states goverment had been to the moon six times already and...

Photo

THE CONTROL SYSTEM OF RELIGION(S) be aware and careful!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 January 2013 · 446 views

hello  my fellow friends and american people.remember i said and mentioned the illuminati and their methods of control systems well religion(S) are one of them as well!!!don;t believe thats your choice after all we do have free will choice.think of me as a crazy person or whatever you may think of me i don't care.what i am going to say is...

Photo

the control system and the illuminate

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 05 January 2013 · 383 views

my fellow people and americans:)please wake up to the truth and wise up and got a very important message and please help me spread the word to help awaken people and open their eyes.there are various control systems and control methods now more than ever in my opinion.they are the following:1)fear:make people think that the world is a very dangerous place...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Rekindle
    28 Feb 2014 - 08:41
  • Photo
    zephyr the gifted
    07 Feb 2014 - 20:58
  • Photo
    adderiexola