Photo

Brainwave Entrainment free services here:)

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 20 April 2013 · 751 views

Brainwave Entrainment free services here:) hi I'm back lol i just discovered for myself some free services that i believe everyone should use and know about.they are useful for many things such as spiritual healing,spiritual enhancements,to everything you could possibly imagine or need them for:)they are called brainwave entrainment and you don't have to pay for them if you don't want and that is why i am telling you go to WWW.YouTube.COM why free everything on there is free in the first place.true it is its free in the way if you know how to download them to your iPods,cell phones,computers and etc.just search up "brainwave entrainment". also i use them and they do work and help and one last thing does anyone know how to download videos from you tube for free to my cell phone and iPod?i would like to know how and where i could do this:) i offer everything i know for free and caring for the best of everyone not just me.i ask a least if someone could tell me how to do this.
Posted Image KingBobby1408's blog  | Posted Image Add new comment  | Posted Image Tags: Music Here is Youtube to mp3 converter, have fun dreaming :)
http://www.vidtomp3.com/

i'm of the opinion "you don't get nothing for nothing"
much like the stage-hypnotist, i'd be concerned about what kind of "suggestions" are being delivered via these so called brain-entraining methods..

see what you can make of this new "technology"?
fireburndoctor.com

see if you can dredge up some info on the retracted statement by Sony "the next generation of devices will interface directly with the users mind"

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01
    • Photo
      nikongirl13
      05 Mar 2014 - 05:08