Photo

Meditating in nature

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 22 June 2013 · 194 views

lately this week and the past i been meditating for at least 20 minutes a day out in nature i been feeling close to nature for various reasons.why?it one of many places i am able to relax and calm down.also it go out and i am closer and been closer to nature and enjoying it too.so what i suggest is meditate out with nature and you will feel much more relax and meditate longer as well.one problem i have to be more than honest is focusing on nothing meaning keeping the mind clear and just silent.also these damn intrusive thoughts that are very persistent keep getting in the way.for example its like negative thoughts that just are intrusive and get in the way of my daily life.plus i feel like there are many distractions trying to keep me grounded in the 3D world and materialized here.my question is do i have anything to worry about at the moment? it seems like fears are holding me back with this 3D world from progressing further and faster.i feel like its delaying me and stalling me.so my only question is do i have anything to worry about? y at the.i know this has nothing with meditation but i need to ask.back to meditation go outside nature in the nice warm sun mediate and soak up the suns rays and mediate for 20 minutes a day.do it outside nature it could be in the park,in your backward or etc.enjoy the sun and soak up the suns rays like for 15 minutes a day or more whatever you feel is best for you.try to keep a silent mind and be still as much as possible.relax and take deep breaths

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01
    • Photo
      nikongirl13
      05 Mar 2014 - 05:08