Photo

Vigorous physical activity and Exercises

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 15 November 2013 · 388 views

ght workers,Star seeds and humanity.do vigorous Exercise a least 30 minutes to one hour a day.i do not recommend what type since we all like many things and some like to run more than others other like lifting weights and etc and some like taking Steroids lol JK that's a joke people just me being funny.but yeah they say a hour and a hour does good to me but since i am barely getting back to doing physical exercise i do like 30 minutes a day with 5 extra minutes.also the other health benefits of physical activity are that it helps your body detoxify itself from heavy metals,toxins and poisons from the environment itself.from the air we breath to the water we drink to almost anything is almost contaminated by mankind.were all responsible but some are more greatly responsible like the big companies themselves that all they care about is your money and other things.but our bodies detoxify themselves from most of these already by itself but does this mean we should't help our bodies?of course we should our body does already so much lets pay back and return the favor in whatever way we can.by eating organic vegan food and non gmo food verified as well.by doing whatever exercise we like to do either at home,near nature or the gym or all three which i do sometimes.we can purify the body through drinking pure clean water orbottled water spring water like Arrowhead and Crystal geyser. or spring water in general no matter what bottle brand name it is.just know this 40 percent of bottled water is actually Tap water though.which means it has possible Fluoride,arsenic toxins and impurities that the governments "consider safe levels" which in reality no levels are safe.more ways we can detoxify is through the sun which is pure energy as well

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      psyche101
      14 Jan 2016 - 04:45
    • Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01