King of Kings

Photo

Monzanto products and companies watch out and avoid!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 23 August 2013 · 255 views

another very important thing to take heed and listen to are Monsanto products and their companies they have and owned.Monsanto is the biggest corporation in the world in my opinion when it comes to Gmo's And poisonous foods that are claimed safe by the United states Government.they say this because its a way for them to money.they don't care about...

Photo

food and vitamins and minerals

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 12 July 2013 · 319 views

i always though and knew you can cure things with food and natural things from mother nature like natural medicine and remedies.the sun though is something new to me however though to be honest with you.i knew the sun is powerful to say the least but never this powerful nothing beats natural though.i felt sick like 2 weeks ago for a little bit my stomach...

Photo

Organic fruit and veggie gardening!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 July 2013 · 202 views

Organic fruit and veggie gardening!!!

Posted Image 11 July 2013 - 8:41pm | Posted Image...

Photo

Organic fruit and veggie gardening!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 July 2013 · 167 views

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
[url="http://aa613.psyone.hop.clickba...

Photo

Tila Tequila exposes the illuminati in hollywood and music industry

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 25 June 2013 · 1,379 views

there is this video on Youtube called Tila Tequila exposes the Illuminati Hollywood and music industry.most people think that Hollywood and the music is industry is just harmless entertainment and that is all.others say and by others i mean insiders like miss Tila Tequila says its far beyond just harmless entertainment and it was never just harmless...

Photo

Meditating in nature

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 22 June 2013 · 193 views

lately this week and the past i been meditating for at least 20 minutes a day out in nature i been feeling close to nature for various reasons.why?it one of many places i am able to relax and calm down.also it go out and i am closer and been closer to nature and enjoying it too.so what i suggest is meditate out with nature and you will feel much more relax...

Photo

Planetary changes

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 08 June 2013 · 301 views

Posted Image
There are many earth changes happening at the moment and etc.i know i can feel them in my body for example i looked at a list for example my body i could feel it changing becoming more lighter a.k.a light being.less dense and a everything.also i feel like i don't have to...

Photo

Respect Towards Others

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 June 2013 · 212 views

Respect towards others.some people need to know and learn that.i say this in the caring way and loving way too.respect is very important to me and it should be to others as well.look nobody is perfect i know i am not ill be the first to admit it to myself and to others but that sure don't stop me from being as respectful though.look if you don't...

Photo

David Icke

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 01 June 2013 · 257 views

i was listening to David Icke today after waking up from sleep and dreaming.well i dreamed about various things too many to talk about them all.the thing is this i was talking to my little brother my youngest brother about the reptilians right,well he said that and i noticed these little children for some reason not sure why honestly.well he told me that...

Photo

Gemini people including myself of course

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 24 May 2013 · 642 views

some facts about Gemini people.well Gemini people are like butterflies and chameleons.why do i say that because we could and can blend in with almost anybody.we could adjust our personality for that moment to our environment or people.now in my case while that is the case i don limit myself with you and where.for example i am easily affected by the energy...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01
    • Photo
      nikongirl13
      05 Mar 2014 - 05:08