Photo

please help me someone.

Posted by odddfuturee97 , 05 March 2013 · 553 views

#nightmares #satanism #help #scared #help me
they start out like me finding a Satanic Bible, it's really old and beat up looking, with a red pentagram on the front that says "The Satanic Bible." which really scares me, i've never even seen one before in my life and i looked it up on google images this morning and it looks jus' like that one in my dreams...
but, okay. i find it, i hear someone tell me not to touch it, or my life will become hell. so i leave it there, but it's right next to my bed?
& i'm in this like, reallllly old house. there's maybe a few people but i'm not sure who they are , they're dressed like, in kkk outfits, but without the pointy hat and the outfits were a really dark brown, almost black with red pentagrams on the friont. i couldnt see there faces. the house looked like, a pilgrim house or some ****, it was all wooden, with dirt floors. the bed was almost like a cot. idek how to explain it, but that's the best i could do. it's so scary..
and then i'lll hear like chanting ?
and i see these like, demon looking things i dont know how to explain it. they look so ******* scary..

then i wake up, and freak out. it's hard for me to fall back asleep. but then i do, and have another dream.

the other dream, it's me sleeping in my room with the "satanic bible" and the bible next to my bed on the night stand. i wake up in my dream to see the Bible burning on fire, i start crying. i dont even know how the satanic bible got there? then it flashes to me waking up again from having a bad dream, that ends up being real, there are these demon thnigs, like at the end of my bed? they're jus pitch back figures, and then my bed starts shaking. then in my dream i wake up,and go to burn the satanic Bible then there's a voice, idfk where it comes from but iit says if i burn it, i'll let out all the demons. and then, i just wake up.

it's been happeneing every night, just like that. every dream. they're so vivid, i wake up crying everynight.

I dont know why this keeps happening? please help.

Star of the Sea
Mar 05 2013 09:12 PM
Try not to be frightened. I have recurring nightmares and they are horrible. I think the nature of the dream is disturbing. If you have a religious faith say a little prayer for protection and try to dismiss the nightmare as having NO importance to you. Actually say in your mind before you go to sleep 'I am safe and protected, no harm can come to me and I am going to sleep peacefully'. Your mind will go on a search to make this come true... Good luck!

odddfuturee97
Mar 06 2013 01:18 AM
thank you so much
ODDD ITS JUST A BOOK I GUARANTEE IT WILL NOT HARM U!OK?DO NOT BE AFRAID OF  ANYTHING SUCH AS THIS ...PLZ GO ON W/UR LIFE ...U KNOW THAT DONT U ?
I disagree that these things can't hurt you. My brother had a dream that an evil-looking thing was biting his nose, and he thought it was just a dream (I mean, it was a dream), but when he woke up, there was blood on his nose. I'm not saying this just to scare you, but I would really be asking God for help if I were you. Jesus is the one who can help you, he loves you so much, he died for your sins. Regards,
Gummug.
P.S. I really do hope everything turns out OK for you, I will be praying for you.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Whisperer
    11 Sep 2013 - 04:45
  • Photo
    StarMountainKid
    15 Mar 2013 - 05:29