Photo

Raise your vibrations/energy vibes and Frequencies

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 November 2013 · 574 views

Raise your vibrations and body energetic frequencies in several ways not just one.you can do what works best for you.for example Eating organic and Non-Gmo foods and all natural as possible is just of many ways to raise your vibrations/vibes.when i say organic and Non-Gmo i mean vegan a.k.a Plant based diets.do your won research people and you''ll see all the health and spiritual benefits.avoid and don't eat animal products especially meats. another way to raise your vibrations is by using the sun energies that is sends out i get like a hour a day up to two hour at times.do notwear sunblock other wise it defeats the purpose and you might as well not even go outside if you going to to this and also sun glasses same thing it just defeats the purposes people.drinking waterhelps raise your vibrations not sure how much though but our bodies are 70 percent water so you the math lol and 30 percent organs and tissues and etc.and do not worry what this celebrity is doing and what new phone is out or what video games and etc are coming out!.its just materialistic items that while they may be fun yes i admit but are they really a must have in order to survive and live each day?for some people yes they are i only have one thing to say to that "i feel sorry for you!"some people would be the type that if something was to happen like a horrible event and we need food and hat really matters they would go for the electronics first believe it or not there are people like that and even worse.more way i know what you can do avoid from lowering your vibes stop eating animal products yes this includes meats the worst.do you know what the meaning of the word Vampire is:it means taking the life force of another living thing.well my friends most of you are vampires that's all that i can say. Budah once said what we do to animals we must repay that debt and karma back to make things right and fair.he said something like that.well imagine in your next lifetime you are reborn into a animal and someone comes and harms you and cooks you for a hamburger man that's funny i could just imagine that.i could tell right now if you were born as a cow,pig or whatever you would not like to get eaten.that's funny when you think about it.while i did not come up with this myself its still true and sounds pretty fair. yum yum hamburger imagine your the hamburger getting eaten i really have to say and be more than honest this is funny people. there are many ways and methods to raise ones vibrations or vibes/energies but the best i admit is nature and natural methods though.like the sun energy,drinking water and eating organic and non gmo plant based diets.some people will still eat meats have fun and enjoy soon one day you can be a hamburger yourself with some large fries and a large soda.someone or something will be can i super size that.another way to riase vibrations are doing positive things for yourself and others,planting trees and etc and many things like uplifting music.or you can eat meat hamburgers i eat burgers but soy burgers and fake meats you know what i mean so don't be a smart ass okay.okay hamburgers till next time.

Text is too small and fuzzy....

Ryu, on 07 November 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

Text is too small and fuzzy....
Don't think you'd want to read it anyway...

spacelizard667
Nov 16 2013 08:01 PM
That sounds rather obsessive even for a cosmic guru, certainly the Grays don't eat meat or have cattle so they want us to stop eating meat.  Logical.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      mushymopman
      15 Dec 2013 - 20:34
    • Photo
      thyra