Photo

Need Help

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 13 November 2013 · 414 views

does anybody know someone that is

trust worthy

that that can make me a isochronic/subliminal all organic vegan,non gmo and all natural as possible frequency?and that's it no more than meaning it does just that.in other words it reprograms your subconscious mind especially then also your conscious mind for

extra strength

i had enough of my subconscious mind controlling me.also if someone could make a isochronic tone and subliminal that erases religious dogma beliefs and mainstream media crap like school information because most of what we know it a lie and false anyway.like for example it lets the subconscious mind know how to detect better and effectively what is true and what is false.and i just wan it to t just those things no hidden messages or etc in them.i am willing to pay someone for those services by giving a free 24 inch t.v it works just fine and more.also if someone could create a subliminal combined with isochronic tones frequencies that help somehow remember who we really are and more.for example if someone is a star seed or etc then it will help us remember and unlock any memories and more what our mission or missions are and etc

Posted Image KingBobby1408's blog  | Posted Image Add new comment  | Posted Image Tags: Technology

Health professionals can be considered trustworthy to my experience. They swear that they at least wont do anything to hurt a person and if they are found hurting another despite their license they are thrown out of their jobs. You can trust them. You can talk about your subconscious mind controlling you to a therapist or psychiatrist like many people do. Like I do, Like many people that you know or dont know do. It is very healthy to go and talk to a therapist or psychiatrist now and then especially in todays rushy lives. Their profession is to understand how our subconscious minds are controling us.  but if you pay someone over the internet, there is no way of knowing if they are going to hurt you more. I hope you feel better soon.

Starseed hybrid 1111
Nov 14 2013 04:39 PM
yeah i know but instead of paying someone i would rather take control of my life and take things into my own hands.but yeah i see what you mean though.ill leave this option as my last result though thanks.

spacelizard667
Nov 16 2013 07:51 PM
In psychology, the subconscious mind cannot be fooled nor can it lie.  This has always formed the basis and theory of the subconscious as it is well known in the field of psychology.

Simbi Laveau
Nov 18 2013 02:23 AM
Hypnosis?

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      mushymopman