Andromedan Starseed 333's Blog

Photo

http://lightworkers.org/blog/187947/4-level-reverse-osmosis-and-water-safety-system

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 07 September 2013 · 572 views

Water has Fluoride in it. That's very Dangerous chemical and poisonous as well.it causes Cancers and target the Pineal Gland our connection to the spiritual world and universe itself and our higher self and more at the same time.now there's always hope there really is.i got one great solution that i found today or discovered for my own self.its...

Photo

planet earth and nature

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 29 August 2013 · 335 views

Okay so i would like to say right not first of all i do appreciate nature and more.i do spend like around a hour a day soaking up the suns rays a day sometimes more.i respect nature and her life in every way i know of personally and do the best i can.so with that said we should respet nature as much as possible.we should respect her resources and use them...

Photo

Use your energy wisely and cautiosly

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 23 August 2013 · 271 views

Right now its a time to conserve and use our energies wisely in my opinion.don't waste your energy on things like fear the main one.then hate,what you lack instead give thanks for what you do have.like always i still recommend eating organic foods and more.no animal products or meats of any kind.a least go vegetarian.that will help.although if you can...

Photo

rich in protein food

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 24 June 2013 · 273 views

Okay so i have a very important question here what is natural protein.i i ask because i do not eat meats or animal products or things that have process sugar anything that is not natural sugar from mother nature herself.so i would like to know does peanuts and nuts have natural sugar like the ones they sell in the store.not the peanut butter with jelly but...

Photo

Making a real difference in the world!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 20 June 2013 · 223 views

The only way to make a real difference in the world and in life in general is by stepping outside and working outside conformity like david icke says.how so.the only way to make a real differences is by  stepping outside that conformity meaning by doing something new and not common or another way in a way that we taught by this unfair corrupt system.there...

Photo

Peace development Part number 2

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 June 2013 · 197 views

wouldn't it be great to live in a world of peace?i would bet that be a dream and more than just dream but a reality coming true!people may say the following:1)peace is an illusion,2)peace will never happen,3)peace is just wishful thinking for those that can't accept the way things are or etc.well for those people i have a simple message i feel...

Photo

intense fight white magic vs black

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 01 June 2013 · 211 views

my most recent dream tonight was that i was a white wizard that just uses pure white magic and etc and well i was fighting this evil dark wizard that was the complete opposite of me. well i was as far i can recall i am powerful wizard in training but using using extremely powerful white magic spells and etc for my current status at the moment.i was not a...

Photo

Humanity must grow and mature spiritually first

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 24 May 2013 · 201 views

People talk about Flying star trek space traveling craft and etc.but what humanity do first is the following:they must evolve and grow spiritually and mature in that specific area first.i say  that because humanity has a power hungry addiction and power thing to them.humanity is violent,ignorant,too egotistical,selfish and stuck in the old ways.if humanity...

Photo

leaders do we really need them?

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 13 May 2013 · 287 views

Do we really need Leaders and representatives?i think and feel like we don't to told what to do and etc.advice,guidance and etc is one thing but being a follower not for me.i hate being a follower for many reasons.personally i do not like to be told what i can or can't do,what i am capable of,what can be done and cannot be done.i used to work in the...

Photo

Pets and Animals in general

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 08 May 2013 · 426 views

I have a question for all.Did you know our animals and pets in Planet Earth could be and more than likely be actually UFOs or E.Ts just like star seeds.light warriors and etc incarnated in animal body?i ask myself at times are we really that different than animals?i have come to the answer and believe that we are not at all.i mean yeah we might be in human...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      mushymopman
      15 Dec 2013 - 20:34
    • Photo
      thyra