Andromedan Starseed 333's Blog

Photo

Easy Free methods and ways to ascend faster

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 May 2013 · 276 views

Remember i said to stop eating all kinds of meats and animal products well here's more advice and tips for free.i believe the best things in life are free well her's some of the stuff here LOL :) they are 1)drink pure water not from the faucet where one washes their hands with unless you have a really good high quality filter machine installed at...

Photo

The "Soul" and what it is

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 05 May 2013 · 273 views

What is the soul?i am reading this book called journey of the souls by Michael Newton,PH.D.he done many past life regression sessions.he says that souls are this glowing fragment of light like a ball shaped.all his patients say the same thing over and over again.unless you think they are all laying or etc then that's your opinion not fact.anyway i...

Photo

astral projection

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 04 May 2013 · 649 views

Astral projection what is it?astral projection is when ones leaves their body their spirit or soul leaves their body on purpose with free will and able to return to their body at any time they wish and desire.the only thing that prevents people from achieving this great and wonderful experiences is fear.fear is the biggest obstacle in the way.some people...

Photo

the fake competition of fast food places!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 03 May 2013 · 427 views

there is a fake competition between all the fast food places such as the main popular ones like the following:Burger King,McDonalds,wendys,carl junior and etc.the list goes on and one.the point is that they show on television about new products,new burgers and friend and to everything pretty much.well their meats come from meat factories and meat slaughter...

Photo

Free Clean Energy Resources Suppressed

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 28 April 2013 · 245 views

Ladies and Gentlemen and HUMANITY as a whole.as one big human family.i have a simple question for you.why do you continue to pay for energy that is polluting the earth and eating up your money?i ask this because i see people and hear people always say this man my eletric bill.my gas bill and this bill came out to be this much!!!.well there's...

Photo

message to the American public and the whole world and humanity

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 23 April 2013 · 576 views

people i have a little message and advice at the same time here:) that is please don't buy into or fall prey into the whole Al Qaeda is a international terrorist organization and group hell bent on destroying America's so called "freedom" and "democracy". The American government is a two face liar and back stabber To the American...

Photo

The American government possiblt greatest lie ever told to the American people and the world maybe.

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 22 April 2013 · 228 views

We will go down as the era that fell into the trapped  that believed into the whole idea and belief that Al Qaeda is a international organization group and etc.The American people  have been fooled to believe that this international organization really exist as a group all around the world.if we continue to believe into this we will for certain go down as...

Photo

gun violence and the bombings

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 18 April 2013 · 288 views

my fellow star seeds,light workers,humanity and to whoever it may concern knowing the truth or more than likely likely possible truth.well there has been recently a lot of shootings,gun violence and most recent one a bombing in the Boston Marathon Bombing.well this might anger or cause some people to laugh at me or some type of negative answer but ill say...

Photo

new age music:)

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 10 April 2013 · 473 views

I have a question here my fellow light workers,star seeds and everybody alike!:) what are various sources that could buy new age music i am going to replace mainstream media music as much as i can.for example i listen to just a little mostly old songs but also some new ones but they are not low vibrating music that says bad words,negative meanings and...

Photo

The Men In Black

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 02 April 2013 · 388 views

Todays Blog will be aout the MIBs and their connection to the Whole UFO phenomena.why are they so  you could say hell bent  and determined to silence witnesses and serious researchers trying to uncover the real honest truth and bring in the light to issue and etc.These MIBs are very effective and very smart and resourceful and they are very as well...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      mushymopman
      15 Dec 2013 - 20:34
    • Photo
      thyra