dipaks' Blog

Photo

IMMORTAL JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND AND HIS APPEARANCE IN PHYSICAL BODY AFTER DEATH PART 2

Posted by dipaks , 20 November 2013 · 501 views

MYSTERY OF AFTER-DEATH PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Quite a number of people have seen Jibankrishna (Diamond) in physical body elsewhere in different situations while he was staying at his residence. Such phenomenon is the first in its kind in the world history. Even after his death in 1967, still innumerable people see him in physical body in various ways...

Photo

IMMORTALITY OF JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND His appearance in physical body and dreams after death part 1

Posted by dipaks , 06 November 2013 · 547 views
jibankrishna, diamond and 1 more...
IMMORTALITY OF JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND  His appearance in physical body and dreams after death part 1 Part 1

MYSTERY OF AFTER-DEATH PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Quite a number of people have seen Jibankrishna (Diamond) in physical body elsewhere in different situations while he was staying at his residence. Such phenomenon is the first in its kind in the world history. Even after his death in 1967, still innumerable people see him in...

Photo

The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appeared in dreams and physical body as an unknown man in his life time Chapter2

Posted by dipaks , 18 October 2013 · 895 views
jibankrishna, diamond, dream and 2 more...
The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appeared in dreams and physical body as an unknown man in his life time Chapter2 Chapter- 2

Seeing Diamond ( Jibankrishna) (in dream by a Sikh gentleman
from 500 miles distance without seeing him in reality

Mar 10, 1959
Diamond (to the listeners) – I was stunned after hearing a news from Allahabad. Some three persons at Allahabad have seen me in reality here. The rest fifty have seen me in dreams...

Photo

The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death Chapter 4

Posted by dipaks , 18 May 2013 · 792 views
jibankrishna.diamond, patit and 3 more...
The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death Chapter 4 Jibankrishna’s after-death appearance in physical body

Chapter – 4

In the year 1975,   Patit Paban Dutta shifted to their newly built house from Salkia to Shibpur at Howrah. The house was not yet completed. Some portions were under construction one day one of the mason told Patit, ‘You know, to-day one gentleman came...

Photo

The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death

Posted by dipaks , 14 April 2013 · 1,261 views
jibankrishna, diamond, dreams and 1 more...
The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death THE MYSTERIOUS MAN WHO APPEARS IN DREAMS AND REALITY AFTER DEATH AS UNKNOWN MAN
INTRODUCTION:
I am going to narrate a very strange phenomenon happening since the early part of 20th century encircling a person known as Diamond or Jibankrishna who was born in 1893 at Howrah Town near Calcutta (now Kolkata), India.
His achievement of...