Photo

The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death Chapter 4

Posted by dipaks , 18 May 2013 · 425 views

jibankrishna.diamond patit monoj dipali sukumar
The mysterious man Jibankrishna or Diamond who appears in dreams and physical body after death Chapter 4 Jibankrishna’s after-death appearance in physical body

Chapter – 4

In the year 1975,   Patit Paban Dutta shifted to their newly built house from Salkia to Shibpur at Howrah. The house was not yet completed. Some portions were under construction one day one of the mason told Patit, ‘You know, to-day one gentleman came here. After surveying everything he told that the house was constructed nicely’. Patit ignored it. But after 3-4 days he thought something and decided that he would show Diamond’s photo to the mason and asked, ‘is this the gentleman who came to you’? He at once said, ‘yes, yes, he was the man who came to me that day’.  Patit told him nothing but thought that the mason got the grace of God without his knowledge [Diamond expired in 1967].

Mrs Renu Kejriwal narrated her recent experience how she saw Jibankrishna in the aeroplane when she was coming from Delhi. Her narration is such:
It was the month of April24, 2012 I availed the flight from Delhi to with my husband. In the midway the plane fell in an air pocket and the jerking was such extreme that all the lights were turned off. We were really scared. Suddenly I saw that Jibankrishna was standing near the exit door. Though he stood face to face  but he kept his head turning towards the cockpit. I told my husband, ‘See Jibankrishna is standing there!’ My husband said,’ Where is he? I can’t see anything.’ I said, ‘Strange, you can’t see anything! Look, he is standing near the entrance gate.’ But still he denied.
However, I saw that so long the light was off, he continued to stand in that fashion and when the light came he was not visible. He was wearing trouser and coat with a cap on his head. He had short beard and hair as we see in his photo (Jibankrishna expired on November 13, 1967).I understood that Jibankrishna was the savior of all of us with his grace.

Monoj  Patra  resides  at  Dibrugarh, Assam, India. Once he came to Kolkata and narrated his strange experience in Dibrugarh.
In the year 1984-85 I went to stay for a while at my maternal nephew Dipak’s residence at Kolkata. He was a companion of Jibankrishna or Diamond about whom I had this experience. One day he took me to Diamond’s another companion Arun Ghosh’s residence at Kolkata to introduce me with him. It was an afternoon. I sat inside the ground floor room of Mr. Ghosh. I noticed a photo of a gentleman hanging on the wall. He was in a sitting posture on a cot. He had strongly built body, bare upper body clean shaved head and face, bright large eyes and fir complexion. He wore a dhoti. His look was very penetrating. I was looking at him and couldn’t turn my eyes. Mr. Ghosh asked me, ‘Why are you looking at him’? Getting back my sense I asked him, ‘Did he go any time to Dibrugarh’? He exclaimed, ‘Why’? I said, ‘I saw him in Dibrugarh last year? He asked, ‘How do you say that’?
‘Actually, one day I was returning home in the morning finishing my shopping and on my way I saw this gentleman with dhoti and Punjabi walking on the road. He was looking at me again and again as if he wanted to say something to me. I was thinking that this gentleman seemed to be new in Dibrugarh town! But didn’t pay more attention to him and returned home’. Mr. Ghosh asked me, ‘Are you sure that you saw him there’? I said emphatically, ‘yes, of course, I will never forget his face’.

Then Mr. Ghosh said, ‘Listen then, he never had been to any place of India except Beneras and Puri, and he expired in 1967’.
Hearing this I was overwhelmed with surprise and asked, ‘How is it possible’? Mr Ghosh said ‘yes, this was also his question throughout his life that why people see him in dreams and reality without seeing him or without knowing anything about him. It still remains beyond any perception, and it is not known when this mystery will be solved’. Hearing this from him I became perplexed and mum.

Mrs. Dipali Das from the reading center of Muktaram Dey Lane, Howrah has narrated her vision in reality :
After the evening I was reading Jibankrishna’s (Diamond) Bengali book ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ at my home. There was none that day at my house. I was deeply engaged in reading. Just for a moment I saw JIbankrishna was standing there. I thought it might be my illusion. So I again started reading. But again I saw that he was standing there wearing a white dhoti covering his body with a winter sheet of cloth. I was speechless seeing him standing there and sat like a statue. After a while I got back my sense.

Sukumar Moitra goes to the residence (Santragachi, Howrah) of Deb Kumar Choudhury companion of Jibankrishna to listen his reading of Jibankrishna’s Bengali book ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ (English version ‘Religion and Realization).
He narrated his experience how he saw Jibankrishna in physical body and in a dream.
On January 30, 1995 I saw walking on the road for going to my office. Suddenly I saw a rickshaw coming behind me. As soon as it came near me, it stopped. Turing my face behind I saw that Jibankrishna was seated on the Rickshaw. He had fair complexion, very strongly built body.
The rickshaw driver got down from the rickshaw, but it moved automatically to a certain distance. While moving, the nuts of the rear tire scratched my leg and tore a portion of my cloth. I became agitated and wanted to scold the rickshaw driver. But all on a sudden all my agitation was removed by some unknown cause. So I told the drive, ‘What has happened is predestined. What will you do? Don’t mind. Go! But my cloth is torn. I have only two cloths. How shall I manage’?  I noticed that Jibankrishna was seated on the rickshaw silently.
While I approached to a certain distance, I realized that all these incidents happened in my half – conscious state, nothing happened in physical eye.