Photo

Response to an Atheists propoganda

Posted by SpiritWriter , 30 September 2013 · 454 views

retort
My response to an Atheist propaganda post about not praying: The promoters stance was that one shouldn't pray and that we do not need god, but instead be a friend and be helpful.

We can do more than pray and as a matter of fact we should. Faith without works is dead. But the power of prayer is very real. We do need God. Can I be truthful and say that this sort of atheist propaganda seems weird.... I know a lot of Atheists and they barely ever mention God and they do not discourage others from praying. You don't have to pray, but do not take away someone else’s blessings. I have stopped praying before, and as soon as I started again I saw the reward and regret ever listening to the person who told me not to pray. It was a mistake. This is my propaganda: never stop praying, and never stop being a friend.

White Crane Feather
Oct 01 2013 02:49 PM
Atheist propaganda and rhetoric doesn't really have as much bite as some people think. Even their champions are full of logical and scientific errors.  Outspoken/militant atheists are really simply pseudo skeptics and cynics, the only truly reasonable scientific position is one of agnosticism.
Atheist are very emotional and actually know little of the experience of faith, or of the faith of anyone actually.

Peace
Mark

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Marcus Aurelius
    24 Dec 2014 - 19:10
  • Photo