Mikko's Corner of....

Photo

Without time, would we be confined,

Posted by Mikko-kun , 08 February 2014 · 224 views

Without time, would we be confined, would we experience ourselves being confined? Instead of using the word feel, see, realise, think, get that we really are... would we? Are we?

Time is the concept we bald-skin monkeys adopted to picture what happens when there is a change. When a thing becomes something else. We adopted it to see how one thing changes while other seems to stay...

Photo

Mad Theories

Posted by Mikko-kun , 09 May 2013 · 212 views
me, madness, you
The thing about hypothetic theories is, they're fun as long as they might be true and sound somewhat credible, and when they might open new vistas into our worldviews. Crushing the old views or parts of them is a part of the process that's to be undergone, but when that happens, it's good to remember that there's a time and a place for...

Photo

Pyramid Power

Posted by Mikko-kun , 05 May 2013 · 180 views
pyramid, electricity, gold and 1 more...
Disclaimer notice: I'm not out here to prove these things to anyone, just giving out an interesting and entertairning theory that I've not seen debunked yet. Maybe now though, feel free to do so.

Pyramids, gold and Vatican. What those three have in common? Vatican has gold, gold is an electricity-inductor, and pyramids are said to have been built...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    pathtruth12
    24 Mar 2014 - 22:43
  • Photo
    Ever Learning
    09 Feb 2014 - 12:18