Janethekiller's Blog

Photo

the loved one

Posted by Janethekiller , 04 June 2013 · 135 views

So I dont know how to explain these things. I guess this will be my only dairy entry. I have liked this boy for three years. Its hard to explain after all I have been through, all of the lies and drama I still like him. Though he doesnt know that. And I torture myself every day for not letting him know that I like him. I cant take the pain, he likes one of...

Photo

Shadows.

Posted by Janethekiller , 03 June 2013 · 142 views

Shadows. I cant remeber how it started precisely. All I remeber to this day was how fast the activity picked up after I moved in. I heard strange noises at night and saw strange things. I wanted to tell my parents but I was terrified that they would get me counseling or worse, put me in a insane asylum. But I couldn't stand not being able to answer my parents...

Photo

HELP HE'S BEING STALKED

Posted by Janethekiller , 30 May 2013 · 170 views

Ok so my friend Micheal supposedly "saw slendy" while taking out the trash the other day. I need your help. try to find anything you can. it's real i walked into his littles brothers room and he was staring at the static on the t.v screen talking about the "tall one" of corse I told Micheal who turned as white as a sheet. Then he...

Photo

Medium in my house.

Posted by Janethekiller , 29 May 2013 · 193 views

OK so as you guys know my house was haunted. So I got a medium to investigate it. I found out that there was a portal to hell. Satanic worshipping took place in my house, these people sacrificed animals and aparently drew pentagrams in their blood. She said that there was a "violent spirit" and that I should get the house blessed.
I WILL KEEP U...

Photo

OK SO THIS IS IT.

Posted by Janethekiller , 24 May 2013 · 205 views

When i get home i will post the footage. If you get scared easily dont watch it. So when I went to bed on the couch my blankets were tugged i didnt see it at the time. But i will post it.

Photo

HELP! MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED!

Posted by Janethekiller , 23 May 2013 · 205 views

Oh my gosh I'm so freaked out right now. I woke up at 12:00 this morning and stayed up the rest of the night. I woke up after feeling my breath being dragged from me. Five minutes later I heard scratching on my window. The scary part is I live on the 2nd floor! There was noises on my roof and i turned around to find that all of my stuffed animals...

Photo

Scream.

Posted by Janethekiller , 21 May 2013 · 155 views

People scream
looks of fright
everyone runs
through the night

He will find you
you will know
your plight is now unknown
Save your soul.

Try to hide as you may
Beautiful darkness turns to day
But by night start to run
When you get hunted....
He'll have fun.

Photo

nonexistent

Posted by Janethekiller , 21 May 2013 · 163 views

Running in my head
Drowning in my dreams
Everything is not
What it seems

Days turn to nights
Blood runs cold
Words and and bodies
Rot with mold

Six feet under
breathe no more
Find your way.
Close all open doors.

Photo

Enraged Princess [PREVEIW}

Posted by Janethekiller , 21 May 2013 · 148 views

Okay, I dont have much time. All I know is that I'm running from some sort of demon ghost thing. Carly and Jack are dead. I was supposed to be a fun night in this asylum. But we, I have bitten off more than i can chew. Theres a portal I'm supposed to close. It's in the basement. But that ungodly thing, let me paint a picture for you. I...

Photo

halloween

Posted by Janethekiller , 20 May 2013 · 153 views

Hall o' ween.
we should all dress up like jiant cupcakes.
Then chase fat people down a street yelling "YOU ATE MY BROTHER!"
Fat people will get the best workout ever.
-Jane

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      VeritasVincit
      12 Jun 2013 - 06:05
    • Photo