metaltania's Blog

Photo

My House is Haunted

Posted by metaltania , 22 December 2013 · 179 views
horror, paranormal, ghosts and 2 more...
When We first moved in this House Glass Dining Room Doors swung open. And someone ran down the stairs I was in the house alone, Well times has passed since that. My grandma died a few months later in our house in the bathroom It could be a normal death or something was behind her...

Photo

What is Real.

Posted by metaltania , 27 June 2013 · 223 views
ghosts
What is Real. You know why I don't sit here and Post all my adventures all the time, It's because I get some Hilarious Rude People posting Rude Comments on my Posts, I don't approve of that and they claiming My pictures, I have few that I have shared are fake. Let me tell you this, Right now I am so p***ed off.

These 2 Images on this entry are from...

Photo

Baby...

Posted by metaltania , 21 June 2013 · 190 views
poetry
I was twice killed in the county jail, broke my heart close to your whispers, where I loved, where I drank away what was a sonnet to your skin, I needed the addiction, I needed it, it broke me from you, its easy as I will not remember anything tomorrow, I was calling to the serpents but got the digs, I missed you when I saw you driving...

Photo

Aliens Do they Exist?

Posted by metaltania , 31 May 2013 · 353 views
aliens, scary
Ok I have a theory... Weird solutions I seen a ghost when I was 3 years old.... I been possessed two times in my life.. I was struck a car, a dog went crazy n tore off left side of my face.. 12 yrs old seem weird lights in sky n odd looking aircraft, something always attracts me to cemeteries. I have caught beings on video footage,...

Photo

Long Grove Cemetery

Posted by metaltania , 31 May 2013 · 238 views
ghosts, cemeterys
Night of Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 11:23 pm.

Me and my Husband Dave, drove to Long Grove Illinois, we went to the Cemetery. Dave was standing next to me while I was taking photo's with my IPhone 5 and my phone kicks ass on pictures! I mean I get great shots non blurry, But this one Photo I had taken close to Parker's grave with headstones...

Photo

Man in Black

Posted by metaltania , 27 May 2013 · 178 views
ryder woods
The man in black in Ryder Woods is a myth I think it's a tell tale. Rumors been spread around, Cause Woodstock really don't have much action since the Movie "Groundhog's Day" with Bill Murray made there.."But than again I am saying this. But I know the Man in Black is not true story.

But the Pond in the Woods has Deepth Holes in...

Photo

Broken Heart

Posted by metaltania , 26 May 2013 · 306 views
poetry

Feeling alone and lost within my misery.

Of my shattered heart. For what I had all

elt at the one point in time, now it is lost within

the darkness of these shadows, lost for...

Photo

My Doubts

Posted by metaltania , 26 May 2013 · 189 views
poetry

FEELINGS ANGUISHED, HE HAS MADE YOU CRY, YOU CAME TO ME FOR MY SHOULDER, I OFFERED YOU MY SHOULDER MY EARS MY HEART TO LISTEN TO SUCCUMB YOUR PAIN, YET HE STILL COMES AFTER YOU, I TOLD YOU LET ME DEAL WITH HIM, YOU DENIED ME, PUSHED ME AWAY, I AM YOUR FRIEND, I TOLD YOU, SURPRISED AND CONFUSED WITH THE CHOICE YOU HAVE MADE, THE...

Photo

New Feelings have arised

Posted by metaltania , 26 May 2013 · 180 views
poetry

.. WARMNESS HAS OVER FLOODED MY ONCE COLD HEART,

MY SKIN WAS ALL FLUSHED WITH PALENESS.

NOW MY SKIN FLOURISHES WITH COLORS.

MY EYES SHINY IN THE MIRROR,

LIKE THE STARLIGHT'S...

Photo

Mercy

Posted by metaltania , 26 May 2013 · 138 views