Sean's Supernatural Speculations

Photo

Horror films, creepy games or scary stories. Which scare you the most?

Posted by SeanJPD , 23 August 2013 · 941 views

Hello! Thank you for looking at my post, I am interested as to whether you get more scared by horror films, games or books. I personally get more of a scare from films than anything else but I understand that people are different. Look forward to hearing from you.

Photo

Entry No.2: Some of my experiences. I would like to hear yours.

Posted by SeanJPD , 26 May 2013 · 530 views
paranormal, supernatural and 3 more...
What-o!! Thanks for looking at this blog, feel free to discuss below!

Well my first experience with the "paranormal" as they say, was in the form of a photograph. It was a picture of me but with a large white mist behind me. It could have been the lighting but it was in another picture in another room and a smaller one in another...

Photo

Entry No.1: Tell me the conspiracy theories you find most interesting or likely.

Posted by SeanJPD , 25 May 2013 · 511 views
conspiracy, discussion, sean and 2 more...
Okay this is my first entry and I am interested as to what conspiracy theories you find the most interesting and those you find the most likely. They can be about anything from global disasters to kids TV shows!

~Sean

Photo

Welcome to my new public blog!

Posted by SeanJPD , 25 May 2013 · 393 views
supernatural, blog, welcome and 2 more...
Welcome to this blog! Here we will discuss a lot of things over time and I will tell you about any strange experiences I have had or do have in the future and would like you to do the same, I plan to regularly update this blog and do not hesitate to join in the discussion. Thank you for checking and the first official entry will be added soon when I can...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Oniomancer
    01 Nov 2013 - 16:50
  • Photo
    Sunny Day
    29 Aug 2013 - 12:44
  • Photo