pantodragon's Blog

Photo

Divination in daily life

Posted by pantodragon , 06 June 2013 · 517 views

Divination works.  Full stop.  I cannot now imagine living without using divination: my health would suffer, I would not have access to the insights and understanding about people and the world about me that I do now (and that I did not have previously) and much more besides.

By divination I mean: dream interpretation, interpretation of signs and portents,...

Photo

The Landscape of the Mind or Are Psychopaths Really Evil?

Posted by pantodragon , 06 June 2013 · 176 views

This journey I have been on, learning about the nature of reality and, more importantly, the nature of the mind, using divination and dream interpretation to communicate with the Quew, has led me to some new insights today.

In essence, I have learned to see my mind as a garden, and that the best way to ‘treat’ it is the same way as I deal with...

Photo

A day in the life of.....

Posted by pantodragon , 27 May 2013 · 264 views

I am very frequently asked to justify and provide evidence for the contentious opinions and beliefs I express. I do not often do so, for reasons that I have tried to explain, though even when I do explain, my explanations are greeted with derision and are dismissed as the fantasies of a deluded mind. I thought therefore that it might entertain members of...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      White Crane Feather
      13 Jun 2013 - 21:55
    • Photo
      Merc14
      08 Jun 2013 - 21:33