Photo

Disturbing Dream

Posted by stevemagegod , 02 June 2013 · 524 views

past life
Okay guys this was a very vivid dream that i had last night. Before i fell a sleep i told my conscious that i want to know who i was in my past life and how i died. I found this dream to be pretty disturbing to be honest. I remember the dream started off with a person drooping off some kid in a shady looking hotel while the kid ran off to do his thing then the guy toke a pistol stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I remember seeing all the blood and guts flying all across the room, and then i remember hearing someone talk about how this memory was suppressed. I don't remember what happened much after that but when i woke up i found myself laying on my back. Now i always seem to have some pretty weird dreams when i find myself laying on my back but this one is definitely the most disturbing one that i have ever had. So what do you guys think?

skydivingstars
Jun 02 2013 07:59 AM
That's really odd. And creepy as hell. The strange part is that I've never, ever seen anyone die or actually died in a dream before. I was starting to wonder if it was even possible. After reading this though, you never know. It could have just been a random dream but maybe you got what you asked for.

I'm not really sure there's any way to find out for certain, but there's nothing wrong with optimistic. Maybe that was your answer. :)

stevemagegod
Jun 02 2013 04:32 PM

skydivingstars, on 02 June 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

That's really odd. And creepy as hell. The strange part is that I've never, ever seen anyone die or actually died in a dream before. I was starting to wonder if it was even possible. After reading this though, you never know. It could have just been a random dream but maybe you got what you asked for.

I'm not really sure there's any way to find out for certain, but there's nothing wrong with optimistic. Maybe that was your answer. :)

During the dream i heard the word "Memory Suppressed". So i wonder if i was the little kid that the guy drooped off and just happened to witness the event and my mind suppressed the event,

hauntedinsc
Jun 13 2013 03:56 AM
You could always try hypnosis to try and find out but as a person who has tried and at times suppressed many bad memories digging in old wounds can be very tramatic. After digging into my past after a recent rape and dwelling on my past tramas in life I've now been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder and frequently have panic attacks even though I've never experienced any symptoms like this before even after previous violent rape experiences. Needless to say I'm afraid to leave my house without my husband even though we have issue from previous domestic violence its gotten to where I feel my most frequent abuser is now my best chance of being safe on a day to day basis. Maybe that's crazy but being beaten hurts a lot less emotionally that being raped at least in my experience.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Brian Topp
    14 Jun 2013 - 13:31
  • Photo
    spartan max2