Photo

Dream Yoga Attempt

Posted by stevemagegod , 10 June 2013 · 348 views

yoga dream dream yoga rem third eye
I believe i was successful last night at keeping my mind awake but my Body a sleep. I was able to stay fully conscious while my body was past a sleep. (I personnel believe it was due to drinking and sleeping at my Buddy's house lol) But regardless i was awake during REM sleep. And during the stage i believe i saw the Environment of the direction i was facing when i was sleeping. However normally it would be full color but hazy. Sometimes i think i would actually have my eyes open when doing this but this time it was more of a dream like state and not in color. I personnel think it was because of the alcohol in the system clouding my mind's eye as i was wasted out of my mind.

Ever Learning
Jun 10 2013 02:40 PM
I find that sleeping in different places breaks the cycle of just falling asleep normally. I noticed you called it sleep yoga, have you been reading Tibetan books by any chance?

stevemagegod
Jun 10 2013 03:42 PM
Nope. I discovered Dream Yoga on the internet when i was researching Astral Projection. But i feel that if i can keep my mind 100% awake and aware while my Body is a sleep i feel AP should be able to control AP and have a very good recall on what i was doing while my body is sleeping.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Brian Topp
    14 Jun 2013 - 13:31
  • Photo
    spartan max2