Photo

My near death experience

Posted by Star Sister , in Weirdness 16 June 2013 · 201 views

Hello everyone,

I know my grammar sucks it has to do I have a movement disorder so I do my best. :yes:
I wanted to share with you my near death experience, so here it is.

When I was fourteen years old I had my gallbladder burst and I was rushed to the hospital, but on the way my heart stopped twice. I made it into surgery though. When they were working on me I thought I woke up but I realized I was looking at my body. I was lessening to everyone talking and the surgeon was saying that my heart was slowing. But then slowly the room around me became bright and brighter I couldn't hear the nurses or surgeon anymore. Someone was pulling me I could see my Ante Lea who I knew had passed years before. More people were just standing around talking to these tall creatures who I would say were very beautiful, but something was different about them I could sense they were neither male or female. I felt like I became one with everything in this place, I didn't want to leave. I found myself looking around there were towers floating in the background and I could see a road leading to them. But then one of the tall creatures came up to me and told me it's not your time you need to go back to your family they need you. I told this creature I wanted to stay I felt at home here and that I belong there. But right when I said my last word I was pushed really hard all most like something pulled me backwards. The lights dimmed and I was opening my eyes I was in a lot of pain. The Doctor later told me and my mom I was brain dead for five minutes and that he has never had someone wake after being brain dead for five minutes. I can't say I knew what it was that happened to me but I can truly say I know when I die it will be a transition to a higher plain where everything is one like a web and love will be everywhere around me I will feel it touching me and holding me.

I'm not sure if any of this makes sense to anyone but I did my best in putting it down for you all.

Thank you for sharing your story!  Welcome to UM

QuiteContrary
Jun 16 2013 07:14 AM
Welcome!

Star Sister
Jun 16 2013 05:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome and anytime.

spartan max2
Jun 17 2013 12:22 AM
Thanks for the story NDE's always fascinate me

Recent Entries

Recent Comments