Photo

Good

Posted by Tinkerbelle , 07 July 2013 · 296 views

vs
We dont live to die ... we live to learn ourselves. Im not quit. Sure of what happends after our pieces of our are set in place within ourselves but i feel its good. We can be conned so easily by the enemy in wich i mean the being that trys to keep us away from finding the pieces fit. He wants to own us all. I believe all our pieces build his strength n im just not giving my up. I am battling with him everyday through this massacre callined lide. He once was so close but i was conned now he lurks my every move. Im discusted i fell for his tricks but we have to learn what type of dogs there are before we can give them a name. Any who he was inside my heart n spul. He actually existed in a man i once loved. He haunts me n leaves fear in my path of righteousness.  I vecome stronger within myself the more i move forward. He makes me want to sway around back in his charming decietful arms and it gets hard eachday. I always remember to remember he will only leave me empty and dead with no place for comfort in my heart body mind or soul. Wont he ever give up?

Tinkerbelle
Jul 07 2013 07:05 AM
Help! ! Need advice. He leaves images of a man in tusks with a long black jacket with eyes that stare but cannot see.
Not sure I understand, but from what I read here is what I can say:  Don't fear, love, also go within and see if you really want to let go, there may be pockets within yourself that are clinging....we are complex beings on a certain level.  Fear can keep us chained and drain us.

Peace
Mark
Sounds like a possession or a mental projection to me. If it's the latter, then it would be you associating the tusk-man with something in us, a trait or a vibration, any quality. If it's the former, I'm afraid I cannot help much. Maintaining your identity and faith in yourself always helps.

The pieces of us, they're always there I think, it's just a matter of what we make of them, how we handle them. And if we let them do their work, which is to live out themselves.

Tinkerbelle
Jul 07 2013 11:50 PM
Thanks for all the advice :)

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Good
    By Tinkerbelle
    Jul 07 2013 11:50 PM
  • Photo
    Good
    By Mikko-kun