Photo

Mermaids?

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 17 September 2013 · 430 views

About 4 months ago, I was at a beach with my family. I was a little way away from them, looking around in the rocks, (There was a rock pier there, it went out quite a ways) I heard something splash in the water, like someone had jumped off. I looked around, and there was nobody there. I watched the water for a while, and then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of what looked like grey skin. Then I heard something that sounded like singing. It was on a pitch so high and fast, no human could sing. I sung the tune back as high as I could, then I heard the singing change to a different pitch. I didn't know what it was, at the time. But then I saw the documentary called: Mermaids; The Body Found. I think I finally know what I saw. But I'm still not sure. What's your opinion?

Emeraldgemheart
Sep 19 2013 04:53 PM
And I know people say Mermaids: the body found is a "mockumentary" and everything, but how can you explain what I saw?
There could be a possibility that there could be something like that out there.
Mermaids are a fascinating subject. Personally I have been interested in them since I read the original Little Mermaid. (Very Dark but a very good read) From what I can think personally you may have seen a dolphin? But then again it could very well be a mermaid since there is no sure proof of what they look or sound like.

Emeraldgemheart
Oct 05 2013 01:58 PM
I've heard dolphins before, and they squeak and chatter a lot. The noise I heard was constant, and very high pitched, too high to be a dolphin.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    peachwater
    10 Jan 2014 - 02:43
  • Photo
    Mentalcase
    09 Jan 2014 - 14:32