Duchess Gummybuns' Fantasy Playhouse

Photo

Happy "Holidays",

Posted by Duchess Gummybuns , 25 December 2013 · 206 views

Yeah, yeah...It's Christmas. It's Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Necronamikwanicaan, Festivus, Smissmass, Decemberween...

It's December, the month of holidays of many cultures.

So while you drink your egged nog, roast chest-based walnuts on an open flame, or whatever it is you do, think of the loved ones and whatnot.

That's what these days are about,...

Photo

It's Halloween.

Posted by Duchess Gummybuns , 21 October 2013 · 326 views

You want to know how I'm showing my love for the holiday? I'm using a pencil with skeletons on it. Scary, huh?

And while the little ones scour the neighborhood in search of artificial sweeteners, you and I decided to celebrate it here, of all places. I'm gonna congratulate you on enjoying a holiday about spooks and specters by going to a...

Photo

Thirdphaseofmoon (Or Another Person Wanting Attention)

Posted by Duchess Gummybuns , 15 October 2013 · 733 views

Most of you guys know me as that one guy who makes some lame puns and jokes, and if you don't, that's fine.

But you will know me as the guy who introduced you to a certain group of attention succubi.

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but there's a YouTube channel that is notorious for their paranormal shenanigans. To put...

Photo

Wat

Posted by Duchess Gummybuns , 05 October 2013 · 215 views
first post yus
Wat Well....Hi.

Short-time user, first time writer.

I'm not sure what kind of paranormal whimsy will be posted here, but there will be stuff.

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    cedarcarver1
    28 Dec 2013 - 05:50
  • Photo
    White Crane Feather
    27 Dec 2013 - 20:51
  • Photo