Photo

something that has followed for years, would like to hear opinions

Posted by Vice658 , in demonic, paranormal entity, Uncategorized, spirit, Attached, following 01 November 2013 · 342 views

Alright I suppose I could just get right into this it started back when I was about 7 years old.  I was a pretty normal kid then nothing really special but I started having very disturbing dreams that left me with a feeling of insecurity one that stood out was I was in my bathroom next to my room washing my face. I remember looking at the mirror and feeling like somthing was wrong with my reflection then I noticed that it was just staring at me it got worse from there when its mouth tore open to let out this horrible sound and its body caught fire as the skin was peeling off its body it put its hands to the mirror and proceeded to bash its head against the mirror and that is when the mirror began to crack. I remember running to my room and hearing it break through screaming in tongues and banging against my door. I was just a kid and powerless I woke up feeling very scared. It was worse when I went to the bathroom there was dirt everywhere on the mirror like someone just splashed dirty water all over the place. My parents were not helpful back then they just thought I wanted attention.  This continued until I was 9 and then things escalated I started to hear horrible things. Sometimes angry whispers at the worst I would hear somthing that sounded like an animal was being brutally killed outside my window. But I didnt see anything then. I heard breathing behind my shower curtain I still remember my dad searching the house with his gun but nothing. Then when I was 10 it peaked at some of the worst experiences I started to feel and see things. I remember being woken up to somthing shaking my arm. I remember my arm was hanging over the side and somthing was pulling me by my arm I pulled and it pulled back and finally it gave and I saw a hand attached to somthing that looked grey holding my hand it had these strange talon like fingers that left a cut on my hand it went away not before letting out a strange deep humming sound. I became fearful of animals I started seeing black emaciated animals outside my window staring at me as they walked by sometimes a cat or a dog or somthing else but they all had this strange blue glue on their eyes it was very bright not normal at all versus somthing like street lights reflecting on their eyes. Back then I was convinced whatever this thing was it was a shape shifter because if I turned away I could hear somthing like the sound of a bone breaking. This all led to me one night being in the kitchen alone everyone was asleep I remember feeling cold and that voice in my head saying you need to leave. I remember feeling like I needed to turn my head and instantly I saw what was wrong my hallway that led to my room was not there it was replaced by a wall of just blackness like a void. There was a mirror at the end of my hall and it was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard it a very low sound that progressivley got louder like a choir of screaming people.  I started to hear that bone breaking sound again and it was getting closer and that is when I saw it for the first time. It was very large not fat just a massive body it was crawling on all fours it looked almost like a man but it was not a man its joints were cracking around its grey skin and its eyes had that same eerie blue no pupils but it was staring at me as its head lolled back from side to side breaking as its mouth looked like it had no lips just these black gums with shards for teeth it had black hair that just seemed to be flowing against gravity. I remember it getting closer I was frozen in fear when I ran to grab a knife thinking this can't exist as I went to stab it. With one motion it stood up I was frozen looking up it had to hunch over to look down at me with this horrific smile I tried to say the word god when its talon hand encompassed around my head. I would say I blacked out but I wasn't unconscious I was aware of myself in this darkness surrounded by the sounds of laughter, crying, screaming.  I woke up on the floor the next morning to be scolded by my mom. It left me alone for a long time but I always felt like it was behind me or even worse in me. We moved to a different house further away. It wasnt until I was 19 things really picked up again. Most notably voices being heard at the house when I wasnt home. My dad confided in me one day how late at night he woke up to a door slamming and heard me talking to someone so he wakes up but when he gets to the living room noone but the phone was starting to make noises he had never heard before and he started crying went back to his room and prayed he told me. I had a similar experience I was asleep but my friend was woken up to what he had thought was me yelling at my dad. He went to my room to ask what had happened but obviously I was confused when he woke me up. I later confided in my friend in my experiences my friend mocked this entity I remember telling him that it isn't safe to mock it I think it will be angry with you. The next day I got a call from my friend who was in tears saying that he was being followed by a cat on his way home from work and that it was staring at him outside his window. He asked me what he had to do. I told him that its feeding off your emotions and that religious text or symbols just provoke it more. I came over he was pretty shooken up and had said that it left before I came but not before banging on the roof. I am 25 now and haven't had any real experiences for maybe2 years now. I am always cautious and aware of my surroundings. I still get warning flags at certain places like as if I was just giving it another bread trail I stopped drawing it because I felt like that in itself was like opening a doorway. I do not know its name whenever it did speak it sounded like a bunch of voices ringing in my brain. As a kid I simply referred to it as "Other" I am wondering opinions on some things feel free to ask questions I will answer as best as possible.

I might have some typos I typed this on the cell phone I noticed I said blue glue I meant *hue
I will say this but the reason as a kid that I became worried that I was being influenced in some way is that ideas started coming into my head I remember for a long time I began to think I was not human I viewed other kids as toys or tools. I noticed that maybe it was charisma or somthing else but they would start to think like I did or agree with everything I said and sometimes become more violent or aggressive.  Being older now looking back I can't help but wonder if it was trying to "groom" me to let it reach out and touch others. I can't be sure it was near unknowable except that it fed off emotional extremes like sadness, fear and anger. It would constantly misdirect make it seem like it was gone or beaten to only come back even worse. Aside from my description this is why I don't believe this to be some human spirit. I've had friends who would sometimes talk about how they could feel a general aura about people one friend in particular told me how I frightened her when she first met me as a kid that she felt in danger when she was close to me and how in a room it felt like a vacuum. She told me this before I decided to shed light on experiences I was going through at that time. I myself have never been a really committed person to religion I feel like man has put too much words of their own into things divine I am not saying I do not believe in religion in general but I just feel like people have the wrong perception of it. Everyone is entitled to their own truths believe what you will it isn't my place to judge it.
When I was 21 I was in a hurry to get to work I was home alone sister was at school parents at work and I was walking past my sisters room when her "disney princesses" phone got yanked from the wall and thrown at the door as I passed by if I wasn't in such a hurry itd have clocked me in the head thing almost did. I remember just yelling I don't have time for you! And left to work.  That was the only time anything was thrown at me. Didn't know if included this would matter but I figured to stay as detailed as possible for others to make their opinions.

White Crane Feather
Nov 02 2013 03:45 AM
You have to face this thing vice. Confront it do battle with it and bring it under control. I can walk you through how, but it might take some work and a lot of courage. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
I haven't had anything happen at this new house I now live out here in Washington. The closest to anything really happening was in a dream about 3 month's ago. It was wearing my skin and did speak. It was mocking me on how if I thought it wouldn't find me and how it would end me and come into the world. I shot off my left ear in this dream and I saw the left side of his face tear off. In that moment I wrapped my hands around its neck  wringing it violently and told it that this is my mind and I am king here. I'll be honest I then brutally started biting at its face tearing it's face off. It faded out in a cloud of vapor. However I have never trusted dreams often times victory is misplaced or used as deception though I did wake up with a ringing in my left ear and at first really did think it was gone for awhile.  But as I said I have had no occurences here yet. If anything as I said I am curious to what this thing was or what it's name was. It didn't follow any "rules" it would make itself day time or night time and was able to inflict physical pain on others.  Animals were aware somthing was amiss thay used to be my alarm if I didntstartt getting this sort of feeling that usually meant it was close. My two dogs and heck even hamsters would not go in my room back then I didnt think of it back then but now I realize how all the doors would be open and my dogs would not run in my room they would wait for me to come out rather then go in. I had a hamster once and the poor thing died by the next morning when my parents put it in my room.  It could all be coincidence but looking back being older I see certain signs of things being off back then.

White Crane Feather
Nov 03 2013 01:05 PM
You are still fueling it. You did good in your dream. The next step is to go hunting for it. You might have to do it several times. These types of shadow manifestations are like wild dogs they have to be tamed.

Again pm me if I can help all.

Take care.
I will say I saw somthing odd it might not be anything at all but I was taking a shower and washing my face paint from halloween off I got out to check if my eyes were clear yet but when I was got out I saw a clear defined figure in my door way it was a solid black with almost like a slick texture on its body. Its head was sort of malformed it had no face but 7 white globe like protrusions scattered around its head. I had not seen it before and was really curious since I had not gotten any sort of vibes from it I just blinked and it was gone.
But back to what you were saying so you think it is largely some type of shadow manifestation?  I used to think that too since it would appear in dark places. There were two times were I would see a dark spot under a street lamp or a clearly lit area and see it crawl out. But it does have a face and  defining features of a body unlike somthing like shadow figures.

White Crane Feather
Nov 04 2013 12:05 AM
It disnt matter vice, its still has its legg in the realms we have been talking about no matter what framework one wants to put it in. The solution is the same ;)

Shadowmysteries
Nov 04 2013 11:40 AM
okay this is going to be creepy to me. It met you right? that thing... you need to control your sub- conciencness, this is the only way you can control this horrible demon. connect with your higher power when dealing with this spirit in union with you sub-concious mind. It scares me to see this thing in my head, and don't forget that you can change the way you think. Be strong!!!

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Eriqueen
    15 Nov 2013 - 05:33
  • Photo
    marco855
    13 Nov 2013 - 08:34
  • Photo
    QuiteContrary
    06 Nov 2013 - 05:52