My Secret Blog

Photo

Last semester, first impression

Posted by LizFL , 14 January 2015 · 196 views

Ok, so I'm starting my last semester, ever (ok, unless I go back for a masters, but that will be years from now)! I'm excited! First of all, its a 3/4 semester instead of full time, and here is the best part- Not one of my classes requires a paper or project! The closest is a case brief, which is only 1/2 a page! I'm super...

Photo

Just getting stuff off my chest

Posted by LizFL , 04 February 2013 · 405 views

Just had to express my feelings, once again. And once again, there is not a single person for me to talk to, so I type, and I post. As usual, the love life is a ruckus, but now I am at a university, I find my time management skills are even worse.
  Why is it that someone I want to be with has to step into my life at all the wrong times? I don't even...

Photo

Complicated

Posted by LizFL , 11 September 2011 · 163 views

First off, My thoughts are with the families, and everyone affected by Sept 11th. I think in the scope of things, this world has so many issues, problems, tragedies, and hate that my problems are very minute.
I also think of the strangers that banded together. The people who made the ultimate sacrifice, and the way we came together as a nation. I still...

Photo

Lost again

Posted by LizFL , 29 June 2011 · 216 views

I'm afraid to say, my boyfriend of 3 years 7 months broke things off with me. He says he needs to be alone. I wish I knew what I do in relationships that is so horrible. I try, I try so hard. I don't get it. I am so devastated.

Photo

Please help me with my statistics project

Posted by LizFL , 24 March 2011 · 147 views
survey
Hello Everyone!
This is not spam! I am currently in statics. I am doing a project, and part of it is surveying at least 50 people. The link is to a 10 question survey. If you do not know an answer, please put something in.
All answers are confidential. It's set up that way from the website, so I wont even know who fills it out and who...

Photo

Invisible

Posted by LizFL , 01 August 2010 · 109 views

I feel so invisible. You already know about my boyfriend. I've ranted about him enough, but my family too. Yesterday, I decided to drop in on mom. Not home, sisters car is in driveway. I call mom. Her, sisters husband and sister are on their way to the beach. Did they call me? No? Do I love the beach? Yes! Does sister love the beach? Heck No!...

Photo

Money

Posted by LizFL , 25 July 2010 · 59 views

Money, who has it? Not I! That is right, I am a no-income college student, living with honestly, the bare necessities. Ok, I understand, I have a computer, but that is from back when I was working. I really haven't bought anything new in a long time, cept a little food. Here is my beef, so why is it we always take my vehicle? and when are you going...

Photo

The Beatles

Posted by LizFL , 24 July 2010 · 122 views

Man, I have a headache, but I feel great. I'm listening to the Beatles. Had a couple beers. I had no idea their music could speak to me. Don't get me wrong, I've heard them plenty before. I was such a big fan of the movie Yellow Submarine, but I haven't watched it since I was about 6. I'm 29 now! I guess I never really listened.

Photo

It's been so long

Posted by LizFL , 23 July 2010 · 84 views

Hello And Good Evening. Another day has passed, hmmmm. Just getting closer and closer to the big 3-0. Less than 3 months. And I am just now starting this whole college thing. Not that I regret it, best choice I think I've made to date, but it's tough. Chemistry is very interesting, but so much to remember. This fall will be some serious work for me....

Photo

Coffee, Carrots, And leftover Pie!

Posted by LizFL , 30 November 2009 · 65 views

Ah Yes, I sit here, drinking my coffee, eating baby carrots and sampling a piece of Ms. Nikkis Chocolate Pecan Pie! I had to skip the Boyfriends thanksgiving celebration with his family. They did it the Saturday after, I was working. I am eating Pie now though!!
I really should be mowing the lawn, but I am just relaxing, reading, thinking,...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

dining reviews

Soon to come

My Favorite Links

www.mugglenet.com
great harry potter info ^

www.kids-in-mind.com
super detailed movie reviews ^