BM's Blogie!

Photo

Becky meets Darth Vader

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 13 January 2013 · 479 views

On Friday night Gary and I took Becky and little Aaron to Stargazing Live.. We packed up our telescope and camera and headed off.. Becky wanted to get there on time, in the hopes of getting on TV

By the time we got there the TV news crew were just leaving, but I didn't say anything to Becky lol

We walked into the discovery centre and at the...

Photo

Christmas with my family

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 26 December 2012 · 888 views

First of all I'd like to thank those of you for posting kind comments in my profile concerning my little boy ...I am sorry for the delayed  reply, I have been busy getting ready for Christmas and over Christmas with my family

Approx two weeks ago,...

Photo

My new baby boy - Aaron Jensen Kerr

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 10 May 2012 · 1,652 views

I was taken in last Thursday to be induced and I was nervous.... I delayed time and winded up not going in until 7pm that evening ( that's nerves for ya )

Time went by and into labour I went.. But I was in one of the funny moods..I think it was the gas and...

Photo

Im bored

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 22 October 2007 · 352 views

Bored out of my tree lol

I guess if you have came in here, you are bored too...

Last time I made an entry was may 2006!!! wtf??

DAMN I am bored ..and nothing to say <---1st time for everything

Photo

I Need To Get My Bachelor / honours degree HELP!

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 26 May 2006 · 294 views

Hey

I have been wanting to sit and study Psychology And I am so egar to get my BSc (honours degree) I want to do this ...reallly really want to do this, now that I am only working part time.....I have been wanting this for a long time but as I have always worked full time I never got around to doing it...now I can...I want to be a shrink LOL weird huh??...

Photo

Ohh What A Bad Day LMAO

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 17 May 2006 · 242 views

A girl I work with jayne told us a short funny story about a guy who worked in a factory near her home....

He was operating a machine (timber saw) it suddenely jammed on him..the top of his thumb was cut off.....blood everywhere!!!

He ran over to his boss...showed him his thumb....his boss told him to hop in the car and he would take him to...

Photo

I put my foot in it BIG TIME.

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 14 May 2006 · 222 views

The other day in work, I was talking to this lady, she had a big bump and I figured she was almost due to have her baby, so what did I do?? I opened my big trap, smiled and said............"So when are you due?" ................She looked at me all weird like and said - "What?".....thats when I knew I had said the wrong thing and...

Photo

00Mod

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 17 April 2006 · 157 views

If Bond movies where based around UM, they would be...

http://img.photobuck...i/images007.jpg I was going to replace the gun with a keyboard but it was too hard for BM so I left the gun in

You only post twice !!!

Mod Finger lol

Live and let post

The man with the golden thread!!!

Dr Moe

Thunder...

Photo

Messing On Painshop!

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 16 April 2006 · 136 views

I was bored so I came across a pic of me and messed with it on paint shop lol

Took the original pic

http://img.photobuck...rigionalpic.jpg

turned it to this...

http://img.photobuck...1agedpicpic.jpg

Then...this...

http://img.photobuck.../2effectpic.jpg

and...

Photo

Paying the bills

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 10 April 2006 · 187 views

This is my personal ranthttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/gdk_foci/rant.gif

My partner and I own our own home, but like everyone that are in the same boat, know there are bills to be paid…right? And if you value your home and want to keep a roof over your head you will pay these bills

Sigh….My partner Gary has been living with me for 10 years, we...

Photo

Political Correctness

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 12 March 2006 · 255 views

Yesterday I was singing a few nursery rhymes to my kid while sitting in the park next to other moms that where there with their kids and..one of the rhymes where.. - --
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall
Humpty Dumpty had a big fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men
Couldn't put Humpty together again<--would break a kids heart

When a lady,...

Photo

Fav Lyrics

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 04 March 2006 · 293 views

"Never Ever"

A few questions that I need to know
how you could ever hurt me so
I need to know what I've done wrong
and how long it's been going on
Was it that I never paid enough attention?
Or did I not give enough affection?
Not only will your answers keep me sane
but I'll know never to make the same mistake again
You can tell me...

Photo

More Pics

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 06 February 2006 · 154 views

1st two pic where just taken for a laugh...she got to hold the bottle for a few sec for that pic and the bbq rib she held for a min and found it tasty although I had to watch her every move then swipe it from her again LOL it was fun to take the pic at the time

This is all three of us together

Photo

Walking Rule Book

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 07 January 2006 · 101 views

Rules

Do you follow every rule according to the Bible and fear if you don't you may not get into heaven?

At work - You are aware of the rules within your working enviorment even if they sound silly - do you abide by them and play by the rule book?

Do you follow your own rules? Can you think for yourself? Or do you try and keep with in the rules but...

Photo

Why?

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 31 December 2005 · 135 views

Why is it when a guy asks a girl out, she rejects him and he replies - It's your loss!! - When it's really their loss as it where them that just got a big fat NO THANKS!!

Why is it when a girl that likes to dress up like a tart (dogs dinner in many cases) not leaving much to the imagination, that when a guy makes his move on her...

Recent Comments