Photo

X Factor

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 21 December 2005 · 124 views

The X Factor

Judges - There are three X Factor judges: Simon Cowell; Louis Walsh, the Westlife manager and a judge on Popstars The Rivals; and Sharon Osbourne.

Watch the show religiously every Sat night and tonight I was gob smacked  I can't believe the puplic sent Brenda home WTF disgust.gif  that is now 2 out of the whole contenders that the public have voted out that where by far the best singers - Maria & Brenda

I was convinced that Andy (even though he is great and is the only one that can pull of a Nat King Cole song and make it his own) was going to be voted out on tonight semi finals, but out of 3 million votes that came flooding in, it was announced that the one that had the least amount of votes, was beaten by 24 viewers blink.gif

When the final act that was being sent home was announced I couldn't believe that Brenda who gave an awsome preformance was voted out and no doubt by the screaming lil teenie boppers that don't understand great music by the looks of it, and some of the celebs & presenters on the show had suggested that a vast number of the voting public where young teenage girl... rolleyes.gif sounds about right as they kept in one of the most annoying wannabe singers Shayne (a justin timberlake wannabe) who IMO was crap, he sings as though someone is squeezing his nuts (pardon me)

Now the big question is who will win next weeks final on X Factor, between the last 3 - Shayne (ohh please gawd no, one justin trousersnake is enough) - Andy (possible) - Or Journey South (the duo rockers/brothers who are not bad to look at either)
IMO - and I may place a bet on it...but I think (and hope) that Journey South win it and I hope that by next week when it comes to voting, that the phone lines of the we love you Shayne (quick barf \_/ ) phone lines are broken
devil.gif

Dec 22 2005 06:18 PM
We have had some dodgy people win Australian Idol, but the X-Factor was pretty good over here.

It is hilarious to see the weirdo winners of past Australian Idol get overtaken by the popularity of the runners up!

I think that the public votes for the crazy-looking singer because they think that the good-singer will naturally be voted for. But this is not usually the case. So I reckon that the good-singer will always come out on top, even if they come 2nd in Idol.  whistling2.gif
QUOTE(Rainbow Rowan @ Dec 22 2005, 06:18 PM)

We have had some dodgy people win Australian Idol, but the X-Factor was pretty good over here.

It is hilarious to see the weirdo winners of past Australian Idol get overtaken by the popularity of the runners up!

I think that the public votes for the crazy-looking singer because they think that the good-singer will naturally be voted for. But this is not usually the case. So I reckon that the good-singer will always come out on top, even if they come 2nd in Idol.  whistling2.gif

So you got to see The X Factor then?...that squeaky high pitch prat Shayne won it grrrrrrr I could just pic all the lil teenie boppers at home all dailing in their votes (and not asking for their moms permission) to vote for Shayne..ohh we love shayne he is gorgeous eeeeeeekkkk scteeetttccchh shayne ssscccrrreettch   rolleyes.gif fecking teenie boppers wouldn't know a decent artitist if they where bitten by one on the ass pardon the french!!

Dec 22 2005 06:53 PM
Nah, Aussies have their own versions of Big Brother, X-Factor, Idol, etc.
ohhh LOL

Recent Comments