Photo

Whats up with people?

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 22 December 2005 · 91 views

Every time I leave the forum to attend to my duties as a *cringes to say..common law cring house wife*  I come back when I am free again and if there hasn't been one pointless topic been made there is 3 - 4 of them.  Surely members have seen how quickly topics like that are closed and told to put the pointless thread as a blog entry, but yet they continue to create more and more dribble topics...ie..be my friend....I got me a paper round...what do you like blonde hair with brown eyes or some stupid poop like that...it never ends and they seem to happen with in the space on an hour blink.gif

When I go to the General off The Topic board I cring before I click on it, cuz I know I am going to see another pointless poop topic sitting there...the jokes & humour board is getting more and more childish...The one link wonders from henrik...the silly games that are getting worse, they'll soon make up a - tag you're it- game blink.gif don't get me wrong but I like the wish game the odd time but I couldn't sit there all day going..Granted now you smell...Granted it smacks you in the kisser, .Granted it grew legs and chases you  tongue.gif  I get bored with that after 5 mins then move on to read something about a UFO dicovery in timbuktu tongue.gif  as it's good to move around the boards instead of sitting in one or 2 topics all the time!!!.

Yes I am well aware everyone is different...but it's my blog and it's a nice ranting hole for BM wink2.gif

Gives me something to do. original.gif

Dec 22 2005 10:01 PM
Perhaps another topic board called "Pointless Poop Topics" is warranted.  blink.gif
Good one RR lol

Yea I know it gives you something to do Burnside..but I think they are taking the piss...to wind you guys up blink.gif  tongue.gif

the close topic button must be in need of a servicing...LOL

here is something you can put a stop to...this member - insane potatoes...she has sank as low as to create threats to other members blink.gif  sick threats to boot

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...0&gopid=988416&

the name suits her happy.gif
Yes it was reported, i sent her a warning.
Unfortunately alot of our members are very young and as such don't know how to conduct themselves properly on the board. I can garantee every one of these silly threads have been created by young children.
Thing is I looked at her profile and there is a woman holding a baby in it so I figured it was her blink.gif
She's a good kid, she just didn't realise she couldn't conduct herself that way here. Just got abit of an odd sense of humour it seems. original.gif

distortedpandy
Dec 23 2005 12:00 AM
becky...

I'm so with you on this one...there is this one person who posts freaking stupid retarded posts....obviously post whoring...that gets under my skin...I wont mention any names..but it -is- someone you mentioned above and a male  yes.gif

ARGH!
QUOTE(distortedpandy @ Dec 23 2005, 12:00 AM)

becky...

I'm so with you on this one...there is this one person who posts freaking stupid retarded posts....obviously post whoring...that gets under my skin...I wont mention any names..but it -is- someone you mentioned above and a male  yes.gif

ARGH!

laugh.gif I think I know the very one
QUOTE(BurnSide @ Dec 22 2005, 11:25 PM)

She's a good kid, she just didn't realise she couldn't conduct herself that way here. Just got abit of an odd sense of humour it seems. original.gif

I've just read more of her posts and now I feel sorry for her, the poor girl seems lost and I am not being funny.  She needs to talk to someone that will listen to her and help her understand what going on around her and why she feels the way she does...poor chick!!  sad.gif

Although the irony of it...she doesnt like it when someone calls her crazy yet her name reads insane tongue.gif  but its all good...in a way I think she is just messing about...no harm done
What has really pissed me off is that some are allowed to make what is more suited to a blog entry topic about how to style their hair yet I have seen others make topics that are not much different yet their thread is soon closed.....I don't get it blink.gif  (well I do but i'll keep it to myself as its obvious whats going on)  ph34r.gif

Recent Comments