Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. As far as I know, the Palestinians claim East Jerusalem as their capitual, not the entire city. Eventually, we all know the ''holy city'' will need to be partitioned for a long-lasting peace, so that each of the Abrahamic religions get their fair share.
  3. You've not even seen it. No one can even read the handwriting in the margins, so it's still being deciphered The corporate rate was already at 20% due to loopholes. This was an attempt to lower it further, with more loopholes. It backfired. See post 5. Low corporate taxes are not good for an economy. Source: economists. Low taxes in general are not good for a country. How incredible it is that this myth has been so comprehensively sold to conservatives. Also, it's not Trump's policy. It's Ryan's.
  4. I give you credit for hanging in there, but the Steele Dossier has been debunked for some time and new information hasn't helped as the trail of payments for it apparently implicates many of those I mentioned above, including Peter Strzok. Worse still is the growing belief that this clearly phony document was used to gain a surveillance warrant against a political rival. Heavy stuff, in other words. Obstruction of Justice charges may well be the least of their worries. And I know you hope we all forget about Hillary, but if any of the folks I mentioned above find themselves in deep legal jeopardy, as I suspect they will, it will be THEY who remember Hillary's name and her prominent role in all this. Folks with names like Comey, Podesta, Yates, Lynch, Mueller(!), Holder, WJClinton, Brennan, Clapper...
  5. Yeah, she is now hopefully cured of any brain alterations she had. Thanks to your videos. Poor girl, could you believe her misfortune?
  6. Fairly certain Jason Momoa could pull it off so to speak...
  7. The Israelis could quite easily be forced to capitulate if proper measures were put in place, like sanctions. How long would public support last if they were embargoed or punished financially? It would be over very quickly, because Israel is not a dictatorship or a third world country and the people would not abide suffering all simply to fulfil religious fundamentalist ideologies. Hopefully one day the US will elect a President with some backbone. The problem is that, at this point, Israel are probably outright extorting the US. "If you don't support us with your UN veto, we'll just align with Russia and allow their influence to grow in the region". I doubt it started out that way - it was likely more mutual - but Obama's relationship with Israel makes me believe firmly that this is what is happening, especially given his last act, one of "defiance" ,on the matter. It was largely symbolic given that it happened at the very end of his Presidency. Incidentally, I believe that Saudi Arabia are doing the exact same thing with Britain and the US. The war was not fought exclusively for Jerusalem, as you believe.
  8. Oh no! Hopefully not in two halves!
  9. I like Trump's tax policy. Offering to lowering the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% is a Yuge tax break for all businesses big or small. I incorporated my small business years ago here in BC Canda... At 17%.. best decision I've ever made. I surely hope his plan doesn't get derailed. He knows what he's doing when it comes to business and I hope to God people see through those who are trying to discredit his vision to help all Americans economically.
  10. Humans don't need God or much of any other excuse to get angry--it's bred in the bone.
  11. The bold is not known to be true and the the Dossier would be the sort of evidence that could justify further investigation and warrants, if any of its claims had been independently verified. It was intelligence gathered by a reputable British ex-intelligence officer. I don't think the dossier itself has ever been considered or could ever be considered as evidence, though. The Obama administration, DNC and Clinton? They have no oversight over FBI investigations and have no legal authority to order the surveillance of US citizens, as far as I'm aware. And Clinton was a private citizen, why was she even mentioned? That's just wild conspiracy theory stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of the NSA picking up something through one of their dodgy programs and passing the intelligence on to others (or maybe through CIA operations following Russians or something). This was what I was referring to when I suggested 'possibly not legal'. These seem far more likely than other alternatives, especially the silly deep state conspiracy theories.
  12. Point taken. Let's say: no male should ever wear it.
  13. Ok that doll is seriously creepy. I would get a restraining order against that thing
  14. You wanted some facts I gave you some. here are some more http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/rise-fall-isil-explained-170607085701484.html 20 Jun 2017 Today, ISIL's territories are shrinking as its fighters face mounting pressure from a US-led coalition, as well as Syrian President Assad's regime backers. Many observers have sounded the coalition attack on Mosul as ISIL's death knell. However, ISIL will always present tremendous problems for state governments - even in its retreat. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-isis-raqqa-isis-capital-687391 Trump’s change in approach has been praised by Mattis and other generals, who say it has allowed them to take the fight to ISIS without waiting on approval from the White House. “No longer will we have slowed decision cycles because Washington, D.C. has to authorize tactical movements on the ground,” said Mattis at a Pentagon press conference in May
  15. The war was exclusively fought for control of Jerusalem, I don't see Israelis giving up just like we can't expect China to free Tibet or Russia to leave Crimea or European countries like France and Spain give up their regions or soft power in certain African countries. if Palestinian insist on Jerusalem to be their capital and make it a point in 2 state discussion they are just going to loose more time and generation of people on streets doing counter productive things.
  16. I edited the post to show that there was basically barely anything left of ISIS when Trump came into power. Russia had already done all the heavy lifting.
  17. You're just posting individual events. I could do that with operations carried out by the last administration.
  18. I never said he Started the decline...there were a lot of things done when Obama was President... What I said is true...ISIS began to decline and decline very rapidly when Trump began doing as he promised he would...Bombing the **** out of them.
  19. It's also entirely possible...even likely...that whatever 'evidence' the FBI thinks they have was also obtained illegally. If it turns out their surveillance of Trump was green-lighted by a FISA warrant which was justified by the now-known-to-be-fraudulent Steele Dossier, there are a whole lotta FBI/CIA people and Clinton/DNC folks and Obama administration (DOJ) lackeys who are going to be looking at serious charges and many years in prison. This, in fact, looks to be how the whole thing is shaping up.
  20. The point - and it has been made by others in the thread - is that there are a lot of contributing factors in the decline of ISIS in Syria, the most important being Russia's entry. You can read about it here. All of the main territorial gains have come from the Russians: The decline didn't start when Trump became the President. All that was left when he came into power was basically the clean-up.
  21. Going to be building a new home soon and thank goodness I seen this article. Now I shall place my shoes in the cement walls near the entrance. It may be superstition but hell, this whole universe should not exist and it does, so better safe then sorry. I don't need Dolores Umbridge paying me a visit or her cats.
  22. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/world/middleeast/isis-syria-raqqa.html OCT. 17, 2017 BEIRUT, Lebanon — American-backed forces said on Tuesday that they had seized the northern Syrian city of Raqqa from the Islamic State, a major blow to the militant group, which had long used the city as the de facto capital of its self-declared caliphate.
  23. I totally agree. And no one over the age of... Well, no one should ever wear Spandex.
  24. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html May 9, 2017 - WASHINGTON — President Trump has approved a plan to arm Syrian Kurds so they can participate in the battle to retake Raqqa from the Islamic State, ... American military officials have said that weapons are needed to help the lightly armed Kurdish and Arab fighters cope with urban warfare in Raqqa .
  1. Load more activity