Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What about the Northern Crusades, the Crusades against the Waldensians and the Crusades against the Cathars?
  3. Sailing among the stars – Gaia's role in discovering distant worlds Related stories:
  4. I understand you are die hard labour,and probably have been all your life.my dad was the same,it was preached to me the torys were for the rich and labour was for us.but now to me it seems the tories are for the rich and labour are for the minorities. So where does that leave me ? A majority white working class guy...shafted by both parties.
  5. The St Georges flag is not racist, it is people who are racist. If you take the racists flag away he/she is still a racist.
  6. My stripey stick started out as a paper one while recording and classifying artifacts for the museum. Then in the most amazing genetic change suddenly became wood again.
  7. For those of you that missed it, here is a previous post on this subject that I offer as an introduction. After careful consideration, I continued my research into the stripey stick. Evidence for the stripey stick is abundant, but there seems to be no evidence of what the purpose of the ancient stripey stick was. However, I have been able to uncover evidence for how the stripey stick evolved. Further enquiry is required, of course, but I have made a great stride. Witness the birth of new knowledge. Stripey sticks evolved from granitoids! Harte
  8. Did these thugs keep within the area and restrictions in place for it? No. Did they attack police when officers tried to stop them leaving the approved area? Yes. The same can't be said of the pro-palestinian protests, and that is the difference. Where splinter groups of protestors have gone outside the permitted area, they have also been stopped. And those rules and restrictions you're suddenly so against - a Tory law this government passed.
  9. On UN staff? Where are they getting their numbers from? Hamas?
  10. Hammerclaw

Revisiting God Constructs

All this over a head rush? I guess some people lead sheltered lives.
  11. You are so close to understanding the truth. You are just missing it by a whisker. It's like when Rees Mogg said, "Import controls are barriers to free trade, and barriers to free trade make countries poorer". The whole world was urging him to make that little step further, but his intellect failed him at that point.
  12. It tells you EVERYTHING about the state of our universities. They are a boiling pot of communism and hate that infiltrated our education systems decades ago - on purpose - which has culminated in this. This is what these students are paying these schools to learn (I guarantee you they didn't know even know it) and we're seeing the results.
  13. Having a few thousand of those things out in the general population with no oversight, it won't be long before folks will be looking back on the "good old days" when mass shootings were the worst terror they had to worry over.
  14. A movie? 10.5: Apocalypse Dr. Earl Hill comes up with a desperate plan to divert the fault around the nuclear plant by opening up a secondary fault running east, by a controlled demolition which explosively ignites the massive natural gas reserves in the area. The main fault follows the new path around Red Plains, saving the nuclear plant, and comes to a halt. The scientists at the USGS cheer, only to find that nothing can stop the fault altogether. Once again it turns south, slicing through the middle of Houston to reach the Gulf of Mexico, while the northern end of the fault reaches Hudson Bay. However, the end result of the fault is different from what the USGS had expected: when the waters rush into the fault, instead of flooding the entire area, they create a new riverlike seaway that splits the United States and Canada in half. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10.5:_Apocalypse
  15. That's largely because the present govt used it so much during lockdown, when ministers appeared broadcasting from home with their rooms bedecked with huge Union flags. It has become associated with Brexit, racism, incompetence, and a failing govt. I will freely admit that I would never visit a pub bedecked with Union flags, or a house where someone displays it, because I suspect it will be the home to people with tattoos, beer bellies, Kiss-Me-Kwik hats and an air of working-class superiority which is generally considered offensive, mostly to the wealthy that persuaded them to vote for them.
  16. Police attack patriots celebrating st georges day,media label them far right extremists. Were they just walking down the street peacefully ,yes.were they chanting hate .no.did the cops try to stop them walking down the street. Yes. These Palestinian protests..do they walk peacefully down the street ..no. do they chant hate.. yes.do cops try to stop them..no. Two tier policing ? Er yeh. Just to keep it on topic, seeing as the labour party are so anti semetic, these situations would be even worse.. Just my opinion but tories hate the working class,and labour hate the white working class.mmmm who to vote for.
  17. I'm positive something equally crazy happened to me. Impossible to prove after the fact. But it affects my view of reality.
  18. You didn't look at the map, did you. The volcanoes that were known in 2008 clearly cluster near the strait - which is itself PART of the Gulf of Cadiz. Harte
  19. Tens of thousands of "tragic accidents"? Do you really think the IDF that incompetent?
  20. Critias said some other crazy sheet as well. I don't see how "why" he said it matters that much. Maybe it was impassable for a time. Mud volcanoes can be as tall as 70 - 100 meters. The water just outside the strait to the west is no deeper than that. There are two currents that pass through the strait that could clear such mud shoals over time. Harte
  21. So it's ok to use unguided munitions because they've dropped so many bombs on civilians they've run out of guided ones? What an interesting justification for war crimes.
  22. I've already outlined my justification for the numbers based on reported casualties of UN staff, not Hamas figures. But it's your MO to paint anyone who doesn't believe your doomsday prophecies as hatred. You're boring now.
  23. Hatred of, and resentment toward, Jews will never go away. Incidents like the war in Gaza only serve to bring it out to the open as it gives people an excuse and a cover to spew their vile vitriol. What does surprise me, however, are the lack of hate crime charges. Jews are being physically attacked and threatened with physical harm, even death, yet the protesters arrested are being charged with things like trespassing and public mischief. Antisemitism is protected speech, but incitement is not.
  24. How does Islamic Jihad measure up to the Crusades?
  1. Load more activity