Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Phoenix city councilwoman Frances Barwood was the only elected official to launch a public investigation in 1997, but she received no information from any level of government. Barwood spoke with over seven hundred witnesses, including police, pilots and former military, who provided very similar descriptions. http://www.ufoevidence.org/news/article349.htm Barwood continues to press for more investigation. But New Times has learned that Barwood herself ignored the claims of a witness who might be the most important of all.. Mitch Stanley, 21. He owned the telescope for about a year, and said they were planes. http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/aclu-arizona-medical-marijuana-law-safe-after-politician-quits-six-year-legal-crusade-against-it-9957371 I don't know of any commercial or private aircraft that travel together.., and in formation. If they were planes.., records of flights would easily show their flight path, and times. Symington also attempted to find an explanation. He called the Commander at Luke Air Force Base, the General in charge of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety in 1997. None of these officials had answers, and they were "perplexed",
  3. That refers to scavenging a device.
  4. Hillary *exactly* hid evidence since she's *exactly* dishonest. I'm not a partisan, so I would criticize Trump if he was in her place.
  5. Aquila, my sister and nephew are in town and we all spent the day doing stuff with a couple of her friends. We ended the day by going to dinner at a very nice ramen restaurant. We had about a twenty minute wait, so the others went off to the bathroom while my nephew and I parked it on a bench the lobby. It was then I noticed the wall opposite us. The entire wall was covered with Japanese anime artwork. I thought of you.
  6. They're all scary good but I'm with you: this one is my favorite. Plus, I love Steve Harvey.
  7. beating up a camel doesn't make you a great singer!
  8. kmt_sesh

My sister and nephew are in town for a visit. I love kids but there is no kid I love more than my eight-year-old nephew. Here we are in the Jurassic World exhibit at the Field Museum. See the dino in the background? Will it eat us?

dQQZiaE.jpg

1. tcgram

tcgram

Glad you had such a good time.  Great pic!  :)

2. Ruby04

Ruby04

You confirmed what I already thought, that you are hands down the coolest uncle :) 

9. Haha great picture :-D
  10. How do I keep finding my way back to DBZ???
  11. EXPERIMENT 626
  12. Lol that guy I was friends with once tried accusing me of being jealous of a girl he was talking to. Because I forgot her name and called her that girl, he was meant to be busy with. Lol apparently forgetting a name makes someone jealous. That's sweet and thankyou
  13. Lol, I could keep giving you a hard time, but I won't. Besides, you've got nothing to worry about. You're naturally pretty, unlike some who are all fake. Be proud.
  14. These aren't the best quality and I don't have the individual names and testimony from people who took each photo, but as far as multiple angles of a ufo phenomenon this one from China 2010 was the best one I've seen. I don't know what this is (unidentified) it's flying and it appear to be an object. Or maybe it was a hologram? I really don't know what to make of this. I have not seen video of it moving, only these pics. What actually made me give this credibility was that the next day or right after there appears to be some spraying in the area (by a plane maybe?), but trying to match the visual of the previous ufo seen. We see this commonly in real or the more serious sightings (like Pheonix Lights 1997), I suspect a way to confuse the public (even more). I've not seen this debunked, though not looked deep into it either, maybe someone knows more about it.
  15. Lol makeup and photo effects, that's how you do it.
  16. I think I'm in love...
  17. You don't live to enjoy victory, either......or are you talking about a replay?
  18. Occult Mafia 2000

spider web emoticon

In this world, there is real evil in the darkest shadows and in the most ordinary places. These are the true stories of the innocent and the unimaginable. Between the world we see and the things we fear, there are doors. When they are opened, nightmares become reality.     -HAUNTING TV INTRO 2000-2018

19. As long as you're pessimistic with a smile on your face and laughter in your heart--you'll get by.
  20. OMG, this one's my favorite.
  21. Antagonizing it is. I posted that video (4 days ago mind you) to express that Tom Delonge was exhibiting unusual behavior and a supposed body language expert gave her analysis on it. It was meant to speak to those that thought/think Tom was not legitimate. If it shows that or not, I guess it is in the eyes of the beholder.
  22. Let's hope she's not a self raising ingredient...
  23. I agree. Donald Trump is an intelligent individual. He's precise and calculated even if it gets interpreted as loose and preemptive. He doesn't ask. He suggests and people react. It's an amazing quality really. What's most amazing is he doesn't bow down... Apologize when no apology is necessary. He's a leader. And the freest nation ever in the history of man needs a leader who exercises those rights everyday as an example of what the United States of America is all about.
  1. Load more activity