Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Ok I am going to assume you just have an unusual sense of humour combined with a totally "unimaginative or un creative" mind (cant really find the right words here, maybe a " concrete thinker" is more positive ) which is only capable of accepting your own experiences as real and not any difernt ones No real harm in that, except it limits what you can know about your world by limiting your abilty to perceive in different ways and also your abilty to relate to others who are different except as objects of humour. Try for a second to consider IF everything i write is a truth as far as i can explain it and they are all real and genuine experiences of mine, described as best i can describe them That means the world is a different place to the way you perceive it to be. if I think of you as I have described, then i can see you not as a deliberately mean person but one whose humour and concrete thinking means you just CANNOT accept anything i write as true. or serious.. Now, how i think of you may not concern you one whit, but it does me. I prefer to see all people in a positive way, and so i will choose to see you as just described, rather than some one who uses sarcasm and ridicule to put others down diminish the other's credibility /authority on an issue, and make them feel better about themselves.
  3. Ok I am going to assume you just have an unusual sense of humour combined with a totally "unimaginative or un creative" mind (cant really find the right words here, maybe a " concrete thinker" is more positive ) which is only capable of accepting your own experiences as real and not any difernt ones No real harm in that, except it limits what you can know about your world by limiting your abilty to perceive in different ways and also your abilty to relate to others who are different except as objects of humour. Try for a second to consider IF everything i write is a truth as far as i can explain it and they are all real and genuine experiences of mine, described as best i can describe them That means the world is a different place to the way you perceive it to be. if I think of you as I have described, then i can see you not as a deliberately mean person but one whose humour and concrete thinking means you just CANNOT accept anything i write as true. or serious.. Now, how i think of you may not concern you one whit, but it does me. I prefer to see all people in a positive way, and so i will choose to see you as just described, rather than some one who uses sarcasm and ridicule to put others down diminish the other's credibility /authority on an issue, and make them feel better about themselves.
  4. Noah did exist as well as the flood, and what God commanded of him. Understand, the account like most Biblical accounts are parables or over exaggerated to explain what they saw, experienced and encountered. The Power of God or even an Angel for that matter can wipe out an entire continent, only leaving whom God wants or desires, especially when things get out of control. This is off topic to the Antichrist though. God Bless!
  5. Soooo... instead of going to the police, these women go to a film company ? And people accuse Donald Trump of making the USA look bad ?
  6. The first clue was the fur. While studying silky anteaters in Brazil, biologist Flávia Miranda "began to see differences between the colors of the population of the Amazon and the Atlantic forest," she recalls. There was just one recognized species—Cyclopes didactylus—but she wondered if these little-known tree-dwellers might qualify as two separate species. https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/anteaters-animals-brazil-new-species/
  7. Yeah it's definitely more left-leaning with its opinion pieces, but it's hardly unreliable or comparable to The Sun or The Daily Mail. I didn't know about its new editor.
  8. None of us asked to die either, yet we do. It is all part of creation, and there are others things at play and at stake that you won't understand, thats OK. God Bless!
  9. No one owes god anything. None of us asked to be born.
  10. Let's not forget that it has its own biases though, nothing's free of those, particularly under its new editor who's very heavily pro-Israeli.
  11. First, the Guardian is a tabloid? On what planet is this the case? It's one of the most respected news outlets on the planet. It's basically the opposite of a tabloid and has won multiple awards. It's journalists are nominated for and receive even more for their work. Apart from The Mirror, there aren't any left-leaning tabloids in the UK that I know about. That's one of the largest problems with the growing culture of hate in our country. But that's a topic for another time. Second, they are direct quotes from the women. It's not an article or an opinion piece or anything like that. It's just a list. You cannot dispute the source when all it contains is quoted testimony.
  12. Partially correct, if you believe in the deluge account, the genetic purity of the wives of Noah's sons is debatable.
  13. Not necessarily, but it does lend credence.
  14. Belief or oblivion, belief or hellfire, belief or death by stoning. Yeah god, well gods a tad egotistical of a deity. I'd rather cuddle up with one of those lovecraft entities, at least I'd know exactly what to expect.
  15. there is a reason for that. The HAMAS constitution is even more blood-curdling (or at least... explicit) than the PLO's. They are deemed a terrorist organisation by many countries. Their recent reconciliation with FATAH .... suggesting that they will ultimately be part of the Palestinian Authority... is hardly a sign of reconciliation as far as peace with Israel is concerned. As far as a "coup" is concerned; HAMAS was legitimately voted as the majority party in the PA, at which point most of the world pulled their funding of the PA, being unwilling to stomach a HAMAS-controlled organisation. In turn, FATAH then kicked HAMAS out in order to secure their funding stream. ('cos the PA is not financially self-sufficient. Their entire economy relies on US/EU funding). On an interesting side-note; the Middle East countries - despite some of them being collossally wealthy - don't contribute that much to the lovely lovely Palestinians. Only about 22% of foreign aid comes from them. You'd almost think they don't WANT the Palestinian Authority to succeed
  16. TW Piscis Austrini Mass 0.725 ± 0.036[5] M☉ Radius 0.629 ± 0.051[5] R☉ Luminosity 0.19[7] L☉ Temperature 4,711 ± 134[5] K Rotational velocity(v sin i) 2.93[5] km/s G29-38 Details Mass 0.70 ± 0.03[5] M☉ Radius 0.01[6] R☉ Luminosity (bolometric) 0.002[5] L☉ Surface gravity (log g) 8.15 ± 0.05[5] cgs Temperature 11,820 ± 175[5] K The rotation would be ~ 35 km / s
  17. Oh man I'm full. I've had enough fruitcake this year.
  18. God owes man kind nothing, it is the other way around. He hasn't asked for much. God Bless!
  19. Do you perhaps think that this dream was a representation of your fear?
  20. This will not come to pass here. AI will only ultimately have a desire to control, not create and expand, or eliminate humans - No different than false 'Gods'. There is a place in the Universe where such a thing exists. God Bless!
  21. I just woke up from a very odd dream. I was with my mother and deceased father in a house (we have never lived in) and all of a sudden, it started raining blood. My father went outside to check and tasted it and said it was blood and then my mother got worried and said there was superstition with blood rain. Then a random blonde lady told us about the superstition and everyone in this neighborhood went in their houses and waited it out. In my waking life I was diagnosed earlier this year with Lupus, Sjogren's Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. And I've been currently battling a constant cold or flu it seems. I can't hear out of my left ear. It has been gone for 4 weeks now and I've been getting sicker and feeling extremely tired these days. So you could see how I'm worried about this blood rain. I also had a dream a few days ago where someone shot me in the hand and it was bleeding. And over a span of some years, I've always had crazy dreams of me getting shot and dying.
  22. I think God's slacked on his child support concerning humanity.
  23. No, he wasn't. I don't see the connection your trying to make. Jesus was born into the flesh of Man, that was Gods choice. This was for Jesus to understand, learn and then teach man - and eventually make a decision when he knew enough and enough caught up to him. There are rules that Angels must abide by, even Fallen Angels. The temptation of Power, Lust, and Greed goes much further back than Judaism or Christianity. Angels were known as 'Gods' to man, due to their wanting and desire for these human things and love to be worshipped as false idols. They also bore children and were not supposed to. This was eventually corrected, and will finally be corrected once and for all. God Bless!
  24. Interesting - it comes down to quantity then?
  25. Yep....ALL. Take it easy on them roads....we had heavy snow, now the black ice is taking over, i went out earlier and although most drivers were driving safely, there was still a couple who thought their cars made them immortal!
  26. AI Messiah: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/666149/god-robots-uber-google-artificial-intelligence-religion-way-of-the-future
  1. Load more activity