Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You're the one claiming a connection. I'm asking you to explain your idea. I don't believe that grazing of the Sahara could cause a change in climate in Greenland. There was a co-incident change in climate in both places, probably due to changes in ocean circulation. I question whether there was sufficient grazing at the time to have any significant effect. Doug
  3. The Mystery of Our Lady of Guadalupe’s Eyes The eyes of the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe are one of the great enigmas of science, according to a Peruvian engineer José Tonsmann, who has extensively studied this “mystery.” This graduate of Cornell University has spent more than 20 years examining the image of the Virgin printed on the coarse and fibrous tilma worn by Saint Juan Diego, who received the apparitions that would decisively change the history of the continent. Continue: https://mysticpost.com/2017/12/mystery-lady-g
  4. No - TV is fun and neat though. People are very creative some better than others. This is just how it was and how it always has been. God Bless!
  5. Nighty nights Third Eye.. Thankyou... Sleep well my friend xx
  6. The Mystery of Our Lady of Guadalupe’s Eyes The eyes of the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe are one of the great enigmas of science, according to a Peruvian engineer José Tonsmann, who has extensively studied this “mystery.” This graduate of Cornell University has spent more than 20 years examining the image of the Virgin printed on the coarse and fibrous tilma worn by Saint Juan Diego, who received the apparitions that would decisively change the history of the continent. Continue: https://mysticpost.com/2017/12/mystery-lady-g
  7. ~ Okay ... really this time ... * poofie Po Pai poof poof * ~ Nighty Nights MauriOra ... ~ ~ Let thy servile one sleep on it and I'll get right back to ye ... ~
  8. OK... I have a can of tuna and some whole grain multi wheat absolute vegan bread...... Will that suffice?................. lord you there....? Oh and some wine too.... You interested?? Go you halves?
  9. Tom finally came out of hiding and tweeted 13 hrs ago " Something's coming, and everyday they tell me "one more day." Ugh... but I will look back at it as one of my life's greatest accomplishments" and " Changing the world is time consuming.#braceyourselves." I love one tweet stating, " Is the cgi footage not ready yet?" I could not stop laughing. Tom to me has not come off as humble, since I first watched his October 11 announcement, but he does admit that he is like a kid in a candy store. So many candies to choose that he might pick the most delicious one and choke on it. I'm kidding. The hype is real. So real that the release of documents and footage has to change our opinion's on the supposed Phenomenon. Well, not really, but you know what I'm getting at.
  10. Oh most definitely, hands down, no ???s asked..... Your a god my friend..... Absolutely..... Hahaha... Ya like that?......
  11. I demand an offering and I shall stay my hand against thee.
  12. Hello there Sooth Sayer, welcome to the forums
  13. Hey Fish ... you're a ... ~ While I'm one of the ... ~ Now you tell me ... God or no ? ~
  14. In the wild, chimpanzees face any number of dire threats, ranging from poachers to predators to deforestation. That's why scientists, investigating an outbreak of respiratory disease in a community of wild chimpanzees in Uganda's Kibale National Park, were surprised and dismayed to discover that a human "common cold" virus known as rhinovirus C was killing healthy chimps. "This was an explosive outbreak of severe coughing and sneezing," says Tony Goldberg, a professor in the University of Wisconsin-Madison's School of Veterinary Medicine and one of the senior authors of a report documenting the event. https://phys.org/news/2017-12-chimpanzee-deaths-uganda-pinned-human.html
  15. I think so...... Stay alert..... Over and out....
  16. Banned for peeling onions without a tear in your eyes
  17. Ohh. Oh....!!! Please supreme lord, we meant nothing by it......
  18. ~ *trembling* [00.03:16] ~ Is this another one of your Godly interventions ? ~
  19. You could be right, there is a chance a slim chance the EU will offer a trade deal with terms better than WTO, but in doing so the EU would be allowing us to have our cake and eating it. such a deal would be pour encourager les autres - a path way for others. We've already highlighted we have a €90Billion trade deficit with the EU. UK trade with the EU has fallen to less than half, it shows our rising export markets are non-EU, Global. The UK cannot sacrifice our trading surpluses outside of the EU for a EU deal which accounts for less than 46% and gives a €90Bn deficit. Also if the EU demands ongoing payment for "trade" then that is worse than WTO currently The EU's protectionist Union has EU members paying some of the highest prices on global imports. EU tariff Average / Max 35.4% - 96% on Dairy products. 15.7% - 104% on Animal products. 10.5% - 157% on Fruit/Vegetables/plants 12.8% - 63% Cereals. 12% - 26% Fish / Fish products. 11.2% - 12% Clothing. 4.1% - 17% Footwear. 19.6% - 152% Beverages/Tobacco. 6.1% - 23% Coffee / Tea. 23.6% - 127% Sugar / Confectionery. As a member of the WTO the UK can register its own tariff rates. im sure we can better those above and its worth remembering we can once again negotiate our own bespoke trade deals with other countries which means many tariffs will be lower again or zero.
  20. Hahaha hahaha hahaha..... Yes my 7 dwarves till tell me something like that....... Mmmmmm........ I'll ask again..... Won't be long.... Geez I'm hungry, could do with an apple right now... I mean did not till...... Lol.... oops my bad....!!
  21. Who so desire my wrath? To summon me one again. To this thread of Dead End.
  22. Don't take the apple ... never take a bite on the apple ... ~ ~
  23. A rather selfish road, this street to martyrdom ... ~
  24. Bowing head....hahahaha... You reign supreme... Lol.. PS, I got no more likes left anywayz...........teheeheeeeee.... Sorry, I think I can hear cackling... Must be the local witch.Ill go take a look, I'll be back.... ....... ...... ...... I hope.............
  25. Well well well... isn't the internet marvelous ? I was just browsing around trying to find something to annoy Sir Smoke a Lot, and I came across this concept of Uti Possidetis Juris. Apparently, this is an established element of "international law". And that then leads to THIS..... http://arizonalawreview.org/palestine-uti-possidetis-juris-and-the-borders-of-israel/ (in a nutshell, Israel has ownership of ALL of the former "British Mandate" territory of Palestine) I have no idea as to its legal accuracy.
  1. Load more activity