Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. But it’s only been 3 or 4 years in the show. I’m not sure how anybody could develop a mutated gene in that time though I’m sure they’ve all had their share of walker blood get in their mouths and eyes so maybe. Speaking of ingesting walker dna, remember the kingdom was feeding their pigs walkers, the ones they gave to the saviors? That seemed like it was going to be a significant thing but nothing ever came from it. That plot vanished like dreadlock dude did in Oceanside. Those were two things that deserved answers that the writers just abandoned. I hope they address the helicopter from this season. Anyhow, maybe Carl ate some pork during his stay at the Sanctuary. Maybe he and some of the Saviors gained an immunity. I still think Carl is done and I don’t know how the show will end. Probably a time jump where Judith Grimes leads the new world.
  3. Black Monk's mind is still stuck in the Victorian age.
  4. I doubt it but I hope you guys well.
  5. I think it's really a moot point. Individual walkers up to small groups are no longer an obstacle. The real danger are mega herds and other living humans. Studies in paleo-genetics have shown how the human has mutated through time. This is no different. In time, the human animal adapts. I can also see some kind of rudimentary intelligence emerge from mega herds - perhaps a queen or something. They don't have to conclude the show on a happy note.
  6. Because they're not doing it pro bono yet. Obviously.
  7. What, exactly, do you think the circumstances are?
  8. But it was not a fake robbery. If it was a real robbery. You would have video evidence. (Criminals wear gloves and clothes to prevent leaving hair follicles and DNA. Also locks are easily picked so no clues are left besides the footage) We are trying to find the best evidence here. I'd probably say the Hessdalen lights are the most credible so far. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/314152-the-best-evidence-for-ufos/
  9. Well you're not asking, you're implying, In the wider context of the EU building its capabilities to meet those same standards of NATO today the EU members of NATO will have to cut back on standing NATO commitments. They simply cannot do both. This is called attempting to undermine their capabilities. God forbid, nothing wrong with throwing your doubts on the forum but let's put it this way, your doubts seem to be regularly anti-EU and pro-UK which is what you would call someone being biased. I just simply pointed that out to you. How much humble pie will you be eating if all your negative impressions of the EU turn out to be wrong?
  10. Hey! You had a bit of friggin' help there. If the rest of the Commonwealth (at least) would have stayed home you'd have been swallowed like France.
  11. What if they want to set up a plot device to eventually conclude the show?
  12. Sorry about Bieber. Our bad.
  13. cannibalism 1: the usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being 2: the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of the same kind 3: an act of cannibalizing something No.
  14. It's priceless when they use Hitler quotes. Your stomach hurts from laughing.
  15. We went to Canada on a high school field trip. I was very impressed. The people were nice and polite, and the country was clean and neat. I wouldn't wish our leftist celebrities on them.
  16. It looks very Interesting ability. Is it just happening randomly or under your full control at will?
  17. Not really but doesn't matter because I don't see an issue because nothing's going to change IMO. It's a benefit to both Europeans and US Govt's. The US provides the manpower and equipment and Europeans provide the Basis. The US benefits financially through Arms sales where they made $36 billion in 2014 (obviously not all to Europe but a large chunk) and Europe cuts down on their Defense costs. The win-win is they keep the Russians at bay. This isn't what the Lisbon Treaty says. The common security and defence policy shall include the progressive framing of a common Union defence policy. This will lead to a common defence, when the European Council, acting unanimously, so decides. It shall in that case recommend to the member States the adoption of such a decision in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements. The policy of the Union in accordance with this article shall not prejudice the specific character of the security and defence policy of certain member states, which see their common defence realised in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, under the North Atlantic Treaty, and be compatible with the common security and defence policy established within that framework. Nor from the NATO Secretary General Strategic partnership between NATO and the EU has never been more important than it is today. The challenges of our times demand a comprehensive approach to security, in which military and civil means are employed together and in a coordinated way. There is no stronger civil player than the European Union. And there is no stronger military alliance than NATO. There is therefore in my view only one conclusion – we must finally get serious with the strategic partnership! I know that that is the aim of the German Presidency of the Council. And I shall do everything I can to support it in that aim. Thank you. link
  18. Today
  19. Well, FWIW, if I had to leave the U.S. Canada would be my choice.
  20. That's why 90% of us live within 100 miles of the border. I'm in the 10%.
  21. Well our immigration website crashed a few times because of inquiries, but yes. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/19/americans-move-canada-trump-bush-immigration That's a small sample, of course.
  22. That'd be cool, I guess. From what little I know of Canada, there are parts of the great white north that would qualify for "exile"
  23. Yes that sounds plausable.. I have forgotten so can you please explain how we as human beings draw in universal energy? Wich organ in the body is the reciever of this energy and what is universal energy? Do animals use this universal energy too? Which god? seems like a mean one who just suddenly sets an old gentleman aflame.. Maybe he wasnt using the zebra crossing and the god got angry and smite him. Ah yes the philadelphia experiment that film was entertaining unfortunately it was just a film and not a documentary. You should watch this short film instead. Where were you in school when they taught about physics? Everything in that sentence is wrong, they are not the least same.
  24. That's an important distinction. I feel the same way about my own country.
  25. I don’t know man. Not in their world.
  26. Just a quick aside - are you aware of ANY immigrants that have used that reason for coming to Canada?
  1. Load more activity