Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Sexist or sexless jmccr8
  3. They lack self awareness and only mimic the human brain computer and human appearance even. Bigger concern is robot automation in the work force, on one hand that's good but on other hand society needs to adopt as there will be more and more work shortages. The terminator type AI bots to take over humanity is not really as a big concern for me.
  4. Interesting...what I believe Walker to be saying is hes done some good deeds in his life an that he feels it has atributed to the lovely life he an his wife are experiencing now..Laws of attraction...he gave good hes getting good back..
  5. "You's guys wanna go skateboard?"
  6. Shark tend to bump what they don't know, skin is like sand paper and they smell better when grinding a little when bumping. If they declare the target edible they comeback, if not they just continue. He was just curious. Diving myself, a close encounter like that surprise you so much that you don't have time to be scared when it happen, you just realize it a couple of second later and you look a lot around you, lol. A grey seal got my flippers one time without seeing it coming, intriguing when it happen because you don't know the source, after that i was seeing shadow around me for 15minutes, lol, probably nothing was there but i was a bit sensitive for a while.
  7. "I've met a real man"
  8. "Somebody kill me"
  9. Yep, he's pretty spot on, and cuts through the BS with a knife....whether you actually like him.... or not. From the web site "Church and State" , another nice little summary about why Christianity is false: There is very little that we can prove in this world. However, we can look for evidence to support claims people make and, when there is sufficient supporting evidence and no contrary evidence, we can conclude a claim is probably true. However, it is easier to prove something is false – all you need is contradictory evidence. Here are my eight reasons why Christianity is false. There is abundant evidence to support each reason. I don’t have space here to give the evidence but if you are not aware of it, I can provide it. 1. There is clear evidence that prayer does not work despite the Bible promising prayers will be answered. 2. There is clear evidence that humans invent gods and there is no reason to believe the Jewish god is an exception. 3. There is clear evidence that religions and gods are propagated through culture by infecting children, and no evidence that they are propagated by gods. 4. There is clear evidence that religions evolve as human understanding of the world changes whilst a real, God-given religion, should never need to change. 5. There is clear evidence that humans on this planet have unequal access to Christianity so, if Christianity is true, billions would be condemned to hell for no fault of their own. This contradicts the Christian notion that God is omni-benevolent. 6. There is clear evidence that the Bible, supposedly inspired by God, is riddled with the type of errors that we would expect from Iron Age men but not from the creator of the universe. 7. Christian theology is incoherent to the point of absurdity. God killing his son so he can forgive our future sin is like me breaking my son’s legs so I can forgive my neighbour in case she ever parks her car on my drive. It is quite ridiculous. 8. There is clear evidence that the arguments presented for the existence of God are founded on logical fallacies – all of them. All that is left for Christians is faith and their feelings. We know that faith and feelings can be used to believe in any god at all – including non-existent gods. So faith and feelings are epistemologically worthless. And that is all Christians have. I rest my case. http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/04/eight-reasons-why-christianity-is-false/
  10. LOL What the hell is that? Now I just know I'm going to be walking around the apartment singing, "It's muffin time."
  11. Now that is funny like it alot mate..
  12. Well first it was 300.00 the it was 500.00 then it was 700.00 now it is the equivilant of 3000.00 kind of makes you wonder about inflation. jmccr8
  13. One more. https://www.forbes.com/sites/amymorin/2014/07/31/positive-thinking-isnt-a-substitute-for-positive-action/amp/
  14. The new DuckTales. David Tennant is hilarious as Scrooge McDuck- “If I had a penny for everyone who cursed me with their last breaths, I’d be twice as rich as I am now”.
  15. My toast is usually an English muffin. It doesn't so much motivate me as insult me in a very clever British way.
  16. Personally, if you found this ladies purse and returned it with or without money is enough in my eyes to suggest you extended a thoughtful gesture. For me, returning my ID and my purse and contents (cell phone) would matter more to me than the money. I would gladly lose the money to get these things back. Why do you think it is important to argue that the level of ones morality is measured by the amount of money they have found and returned in their life? I wouldn’t go as far as to deem it immoral to find a purse with money in it and not return it. Instead, I would think it immoral ( wrong) to steal the purse and could see if you were arguing for morality under those circumstances.
  17. I can't keep mine away from the butter.
  18. I'm jealous, my toast doesn't motivate me in the morning...
  19. All the information/predictions about this person come from the Bible. The entire Bible was written to point to the first and second advent of the anointed one (the Christ). Since he was born of the line of a King of Israel, the entire book is Israel-centric. That said, the prophets of the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (renamed Israel by God) communicated what the future of Israel's descendants would be. The Antichrist, also known as the man of sin, son of perdition, little horn, the Assyrian and many other titles, was predicted to be the Prince/leader of the people who destroyed Jerusalem. In AD 70 the Roman Legions sacked and burned Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple after a long siege. For many centuries it was assumed that since Roman Legions destroyed the city and the Temple, the AC would be from the area that was once ruled over by Rome. Recently, the author Joel Richardson has postulated a different origin for this Prince (the AC). He says that at the time of the sacking of Jerusalem, the vast majority of Rome's Legions were Provincials pulled from the areas that had been conquered. In the case of Jerusalem, it was primarily men from the surrounding countries that burned the Temple and looted and slaughtered the people. Those men were mostly Arab in origin and as such had an abiding hatred of Jews. Since those same groups' descendants populate the area today and are almost exclusively Islamic, Richardson posits an Islamic AC.
  20. I was going to save this one for tomorrow morning.
  21. Star Online LINK
  22. That's so cute. I'll bet he's on his way to get more butter.
  23. I would suggest a thorough serious analysis judging the quantity, quality and consistency of the evidence. Along with consideration of wisdom traditions (eastern (Hindu), theosophical and esoteric) that provide explanatory models for these phenomena.
  24. Banned for eating dinner in front of us.
  1. Load more activity