Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. diddyman68

The Real Illuminati

I'm no intellectual or anything,no degrees or anything..but when i think of the word Illuminati ,i just think over millenia certain groups of people got rich and used that money to influence political groups of the day.then used their power to make governments rely on them.nowerdays they control drugs ,tech healthcare ,everything.and governments do whatever they say. Just an opinion of an uneducated geordie boy.
  3. In ‘message,’ IDF said to fire 3 missiles at radar defense for secret Iran nuclear site An alleged Israeli strike in Iran overnight Thursday-Friday went beyond the scope of several small drones described by Tehran, US media reported later Friday. It reportedly included three missiles launched by Israeli Air Force warplanes that targeted an air defense radar site near Isfahan that was part of an array defending the nearby top-secret Natanz nuclear site. The report, first published by ABC, cited a US official as saying that the missiles were fired from outside of Iranian airspace. https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-message-idf-said-to-fire-3-missiles-at-radar-defense-for-secret-iran-nuclear-site/
  4. Enjoy the Warming Weather Under These 3 Upcoming Meteor Showers
  5. Let's start right from the beginning, - forget the illustrations for now. The setting: April 6, 1966, So it doesn't matter to you, right?? you consider this a "Get EoT" thread now. you go, girl.
  6. simplybill

The Name of the Beast

Yes, and there’s a collaboration between some Evangelicals and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews in building the Third Temple in Jerusalem. I’m sure you know this already, but for those who don’t, the majority of Jews seem to prefer the term ‘Mashiach’, which is different than the Christian concept of a spiritually-redemptive Messiah. This quote from Chabad Rabbi Tzvi Freeman explains it well: “What’s missing is a singular voice of wisdom, universally respected, a voice for the human soul. A very human, modern-day Moses. No, we don’t expect a Messiah. We want, need, pray in every prayer: Mashiach now!” https://momentmag.com/ask-the-rabbis-are-jews-still-expecting-a-messiah/
  7. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

'some' people love fantasy/ need fantasy. 'some' people love/ need narcotics. 'some' people love/ need alcohol. 'some' people love/ need to be in charge. The list can go on I guess. We are all human with our wants, loves & needs. If folk believe in god, for example, then great- just don't annoy me/ give me problems because of it! Same for all the above. Just saying 😉
  8. Well, you know...there is a reason why wolves were endangered to begin with...
  9. Work Underway on Large Cargo Landers for NASA’s Artemis Moon Missions Related stories:
  10. I served in the navy and everything is 4-5x more expensive. Our division.ordered a new hammer and it was 125$ Same hammer sold for 35$ at ace hardware.
  11. As long as they contribute and respect the uk culture and values yes.but not the ones who want to change things like anything that contradicts their religion or culture.
  12. Piney

The Real Illuminati

Tell this to the Adventists....
  13. no, you can't say that!!! The UK is a diverse country- everyone is welcome!
  14. I think thats part of the narrative ,london has a muslim mayor,and its a hell hole.and it's only gonna spread as more muslims gain power in other areas. In 20 years this country will be run by sharia law.
  15. Sorry but I think racial Muslims are trying to take over the free world colonization? What is the simple definition of colonization? the act of taking control of an area or a country that is not your own, especially using force, and sending people from your own country to live there.
  16. Today
  17. Dejarma

100 MPs to stand down at the next general election

100 MPs to stand down.. Interesting words. One has to 'stand up' before one can stand down! Is there a modern day politician that's actually, really, with balls 'stood up' for this great country of mine? IN_MY_OPINION= FEKIN NO!!!!! They're all just a bunch of privileged idiots! BUT having said that it's the same around the world! A modern day version of the French Revolution world wide will sort this planet out!
  18. Kinda like protesting a situation by burning down your neighborhood.
  19. Not just america docy. This forum membership consists of many nations,and i bet there aren't too many members who are happy with their leaders or the direction they are taking them.the fact opposing parties have the same core values shows they are all following a narrative.
  20. Yes they would because they were against party politics and corporate control of congress. What is going on is because of party politics for the most part and everyone being for sale, rather than representing their constituents. It is not the nation that is destructive it is the corporations trying to ruin the nation for profit that is destroying all of the U.S. (remember Canada and Mexico are part of North America).
  21. Mt Ruang erupted again today after the evacuations had taken place. Indonesia's Mount Ruang erupts again after thousands evacuated - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)
  22. So his message was to start a revolution,by taking himself out... Hmmm...now that's a thinker.
  23. Them or the giant octopus 🤣
  24. Looking Beyond the Veil
  25. Jordan walks a tightrope after downing Iranian drones and missiles https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/17/middleeast/jordan-walks-a-tightrope-after-downing-iranian-drones-and-missiles/?dicbo=v2-XNEOGdS&hpt=ob_blogfooterold
  1. Load more activity