Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. So... how long till tomb robing becomes archeology... because i think i should explore some rich peoples tombs... you know in the name of... science?
  3. I disagree and agree with different parts of your comment. (1) I disagree that it’s ‘trouble’ that emotions are ‘artificiality induced’. Do you consume any kind of media where the emotions are not directly the result of a human? (2) I 100% agree that excessive gaming is very unhealthy and even deadly. (3) Healthy emotions and positive responses can come from games. We’ve moved into an era where there is so much creative force behind gaming. It’s not just about mashing buttons or hours behind the keyboard, there are games which are more about the experience than actually pressing the buttons. They’re like a story or work of art, stretched out and interactive, rather than the idea of a classic game. (4) There are games which tackle real life issues and emotions. Friendship, bullying, death etc. They’re more about awareness than trying to trick someone into thinking that they’re having a real-life experience, and you’d be hard pressed to say that they don’t help with real emotional exchanges. What would you want from a game? I’d love to be able to suggest something to possibly sway your negative views.
  4. Yeap. And lets not forget that committed minority can achieve "great" things, for example, bolsheviks... And just to get objective numbers on how many "moderate" muslims there are, make comedy bit similar to that of Red Dwarf's episode Better Than Life: I guarantee, polls will show majority for severe punishment.
  5. Lol.... Well i certainly do not know about any of this: enlightnen me. I really would like to see some evidence of this, it sounds fascinating. All the pictures and scientific proof would be great. Thankyou.
  6. Prove that the "referee" is cheering on one side. Actually more to the point I would request that you ask the same of the media which has you so convinced of this. Prove it. If you are willing to ignore and disparage one of the branches of government over political ideology you should at least be able to prove your accusation. I don't mean innuendo , I don't mean guilt by association , I mean actual proof of a bias which functionally impacts the investigation. If you cant then you're truly willing to sacrifice nation for party.
  7. Manfred von Dreidecker

My wife's gone to Jamaica! 

1. freetoroam

freetoroam

Jeeze she is getting about a bit, is she an envoy or a smuggler?

8. Based on the same BM original: You may have it for $38.00 plus shipping: https://www.egyptianmarketplace.com/bastet-with-sistrum-statue-ate333gp M.
  9. Ahh... sanctions. Excellent idea. We could call them "Boycot, Divestment and Sanctions" perhaps ? Oh wait.... the PLO have been promoting that idea for decades. (and are doing so currently). https://bdsmovement.net/ There doesn't appear to be any public appetite for it ? (at least, not in the UK). I wonder why ?
  10. What god problem? I do not believe in a god, so i have no problem and it really is as simple as that.
  11. Another Dark Age is not what is required.Not to mention a horrible thought to wish upon ones children or grandchildren.Would much rather have a more peaceful an loving caring approach if possible....I agree we need to combat these issues greed,drugs,politics..etc.For the sake of future generations I wish for a better solution.
  12. Trump gave information which A. he had no right to give. B. very possibly burned an Israeli asset risking lives and C. caused our allies to question whether it was safe to share intelligence with us. There is no need to muddy the waters, Trump himself crapped in them.
  13. Wtf are YOU on About!!.. Obviously you Don't know, Or you would be In the KNOW... You be you and Leave me to be ME...... Thanks.
  14. Atlante: compare to the White Chapel symbol for nome 15 of Lower Egypt. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/digitalegypt/geo/nomel15.html Kenemet: That's the phoenix (bennu) and is very differet from the crested ibis. Kmt_Sesh: Good catch. I missed that post. This is what happens because of my boid brain. SC: Curious why this sign (of Thoth) isn’t present in Gardiner’s list of birds either? Perhaps someone just made it up and it doesn’t really exist? Yes, the Bennu (phoenix). A bird that also symbolises Thoth. Quite appropriate really when you consider the pyramids were, according to the Coptic-Egyptian texts, built as ‘arks’ or ‘Recovery Vaults’ to ensure the rebirth/recovery/renewal of the kingdom from the imminent flood foretold by Thoth. Oh what’s that – Thoth pouring out a deluge of water? And is that a pyramid rising out of water at the bottom of the register (right side)? SC
  15. Yeah not so much. IRS unfairly targeted liberal groups, too, Treasury Department watchdog finds
  16. Not according to the article: the idea was to ward off witches. People were very superstitious back then, and believing in demons, ghosts, elves, goblins and witches allowed for much of it. Today people are more knowledgable and thanks to science and much research, explanations are given. There are still some who still believe in demons etc. But you do not have to believe in religion or be naive to be superstitious, but it helps.
  17. Peace to you.. Wonderful Mind, I agree with what is said in your Post, excepting the above statement.. Emotions are Neither Artificially Induced or Unnatural.. Nor are the Situations that caused these Emotions.. Games are Games.. Food is Food. Walking is walking.. These are Outside the Sphere of Emotions, they have no Energy attached, until the Person attaches with focused thoughts & actions. I agree, this is not the way to live, but that is the Spice of Life, to have Differences.. Peace to you..xx
  18. Hallelujah sister
  19. Once again, thats not answer. Lets try again. We have star with mass 0.7MSun. Estimate in "detaljističke" way temperature of this star, if it rotates at 2 km/s, and 35 km/s. No need to include "binary effects" for now. Give us just two numbers, not whole bunch of tables.
  20. I don't think that history gives us much confidence in that ExpandMyMind. The Jordanians invaded the West Bank and East Jerusalem in 1948 (ish). They outright annexed the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and turned it into part of Jordan. (and made all of its inhabitants into Jordanian citizens). The international community did NOTHING. There where no sanctions, no embargoes, and no bombs, until Israel forced them out almost twenty years later in 1967. The UN (and its predecessor the League of Nations) introduced the idea of Jerusalem as a corpus separatum . The Arab Nations roundly rejected the idea. (along with the general UN partition plan).
  21. Wtf are you on or what have you been watching? I have not read such a load of twaddle for ages, you beat parageorge with this one.
  22. i found a pair of old boots. I cleaned them up and they now work for the Dept of Work and Pensions.
  23. Sleep paralysis and likely a rescue helicopter seen at night. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/ Please people, remember it is not always possible to tell the distance, height or size of aircrafts at night....also often what you think are lights in the sky are in fact vehicle lights or lights on a building. Absolutely nothing paranormal about this story, just someone who saw some lights at night and have allowed their fantasy imagination to take over from there.
  24. I tend to agree, and there is a considerable potential here for this topic to be misinterpreted or the story misrepresented. Suffice to say - France is not falling, there isn't going to be a civil war and the dual judiciary system is not going to happen. Given some of the comments that have already had to be removed from this thread - I can't see any advantage in leaving this open. Closed.
  25. KiaOraRa Friend.. What a Harrowing Experience.. I know that Life Essence Entity's Exist, and the others Life Forces.. The Life Forces, do the Experiments and the Abductions.. This wasn't always the Way.. Societal Rule with Religion, Finances and Courts Justice, set the Tone of Control and Force, increasing the Frequency of Fear into the Atmosphere, this Energy is Dense, Lower Base, Red Colour manipulation POWER... After the Atmosphere Was set through Fear and Control, enmasse through the mind and heart Energys, this Made all Entity's that Ride this Frequency Resonance, able to come in.. And Do Harm.. Those in Power know this and Allow this.. They must Obey, They are the Slaves too.. To Stop this from Happening, You must Elevate your own Energy power to High Frequency.. To do this changes in the thought Pattern have to Change.. These Yucky Its, (I don't add to their Power by giving them the name???) are Surfing the Fear frequency waves in your Auric energy Field, through your thought and Emotions, vibrating at lower tune.. This is Your body they are Using to do tests or leave trackers in.. Get angry, how Dare they.. If this was a human, there would be a battle.. Just because its a THING doesn't mean let it screw you over.. No. This is Our Earth, they do not belong here.. We have more Power because this is Our home not there's.. Take Power Back from them.. Claim your human body and human home and tell them to F&#K OFF, don't get scared, get absolutely White Rage with them.. Higher Frequency Resonance of Emotions, Love, Happiness, Joy, Peace, Strength, Courage, LAUGHTER..etc.. The THINGS can't surf that Wave.. too High.. They like Low fear waves.... So switch it up.. Take back your power, You are the only One that can. I send You Green/Blue/Pink and Gold Energy Power..xx. Strength to you xx
  26. Today
  27. I have AB negative blood and following are my answers to your questions:
  1. Load more activity