Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I have AB negative blood and following are my answers to your questions:
  3. The trouble with gaming is that the emotions it provokes are artificially induced ..... unnatural. And so often, young men put themselves in this totally unnatural state for hours on end, day after day. That is extremely unhealthy and does nothing to promote healthy emotions and positive responses to what comes at them in real life. It goes against learning to 'read' emotions in others and dealing with them in a good way.
  4. bee

Another day another mystery explained - T Rex = flightless prehistoric 'bird' that had bouyancy and could kind of glide around in a thick atmosphere similar to water - the thick atmosphere allowed them to grow very BIG - and they communicated with sounds similar to a whale -- thank you - you're  welcome - :) 

5. 2.
  6. Response to something they don't like happening? Like their land being occupied by an alien invading army? Say your country was occupied by an alien force. And you were turned out of your home that your family had been occupying for generations so these alien occupiers could have it (or more likely demolish it and build their own). If any of your people tried to resist would you tell them that they shouldn't throw rocks at the occupying army because if they did, they didn't deserve their own country, would you?
  7. No. Real science is the mother of knowledge. Repeating is what politicians and propagandists do. They believe that if you repeat something often enough, no matter how untrue it is, people will eventually believe it.
  8. I think that Whale ish sound of T Rex adds some more weight to the Dinosaur / Thick atmosphere theory -- I don't think a land animal in our atmosphere would make that kind of sound - home page of thick atmosphere / dinosaur theory
  9. KiaOraRa Friend.. May I ask? Can you explain this to Me please.. I know All is Possible in the Realm of In Between.. If this is Your Experience, I am Fascinated.. Thankyou.. Peace to You...
  10. One more note on "kàlta": A modern cognate is Swedish: kälta - to nag, whine.
  11. I've now had another listen through some decent headphones and I wasn't hearing it right when I made my other post about a woodpecker or sleepy lion NOW I've heard it better I'm going more for it sounding a bit like a whale.. that deep resonance that carries a long way through water -- which fits in nicely with what I said about the possible 'thick atmosphere' in times past and T Rex maybe being some kind of flightless bird that glided and had bouyancy rather than high flight - Nothing as big as the biggest dinosaurs could live on earth now because our atmosphere wouldn't allow it with gravity being different - did T Rex communicate with that whale ish sound because it works well in an atmosphere as thick as or nearly as thick as water ? link about Thick Atmosphere Theory
  12. Yes, and you seem to blindly trust in their models and predictions. In the same way politicians blindly trust in the models and predictions of economists. Except they don't really. They know economists's predictions are guesses disguised as science. It is interesting how politicians, economists, and climate change scientists all seem to work together to create an impression that they know what they are talking about. John Christy gave you an equation which you whole-heartedly believed in. Except now his "constant" is no longer a constant, and so his equation is reduced to a guess ...
  13. Totally agree Mauri, I admire your wisdom thank you for your insight its truly fasinating an inspiring..Awesome mindset Mauri..
  14. Frankly, any ****er whose response to something they don’t like happening is firebombing synagogues, riots in the steeets and throwing rocks at soldiers doesn’t deserve to have a capital city, let alone their own country.
  15. Today
  16. Yay! I must be smart as I can make one come and one go at the same time. Hope for me yet! ETA. Obviously not so smart, as I see I have responded to this a while ago, and forgot! Sigh....
  17. Emotions in Life Expression are the Best teachings for Life Experience... However, If You want to Reign in the Emotions and Control and Direct the Energy, You Must have Balance.. The "best" will now be the "Directive" and You the Master or Mistress of the Control.. This is how You can make The Emotional Energy's work with you and Not against.. Anger has its place, but if the Energy is a destructive force then this Can and Will Destroy... Tame the Beast within...xx.
  18. I know,any rational person would conclude that he was utterly mad.
  19. this extract illustrates how insane and dangerous the whole thing has become -- the bit about Russians being '''genetically driven''' etc
  20. Indeed. And Morgan Freeman has a pleasant voice, so it's good to use his voice for documentaries
  21. Oh yes, now had anyone, even those who were au fait with the American political industry, heard of him before he became the relentless crusader for Justice and Truth and Stuff? Now he's got (or he deludes himself into thinking) that he was the fate of Presidents in his hand! he could bring down entire Governments! And no doubt gets paid very generously for it. Of course he loves it.
  22. Your referee analogy would be great if the referee was not cheering on one team over the other. Come on man, has the Trump Derangement syndrome blinded you that badly? Or is it that you just don't care as long as they just "get Trump"?
  23. Repeating is the mother of knowledge. Still, if you've been tracking, all the tables are different, the stars are repeating very little. The whole list is used. In short, the official "evolution" of the star is observed. The first part looks at the same mass of stars with a wide range of temperatures. In the end, all the tables, affect one in common, which is the cross section of all others. I was looking for a long time, but I did not find the truth in official positions. You have the truth, now just use it for the general good and open completely new ones. paths in science universe. Noteverythingisaconspiracy You searched for evidence. Why weep now?
  24. I suppose the two, I think it is, people who are so doggedly sticking to the whole idiotic conspiracy storyline are aware that they are quite simply cheering on hatred and xenophobia at the potential risk to world peace? But hey, anything's worth it to get rid of the Monster isn't it.
  25. It depends on how and why you game.
  26. That all sounds lovely an yinish an yangish an I agree with the most part of this but honestly Anger is an emotion one of many it has its place an time where it will come. Its jus a natural progression of feelings an emotions.How we handle it is another story however.Life an being alive encompasses an array of lessons, trails an tribulations..How we deal with these emotions at those times will vary all we can do is our best..Our wisdom an clear headed thought process can clouded at times..Thats jus a natural part of being alive an growing from the lessons we learn in life...
  1. Load more activity